In the digital age, we like to keep our documents digital, and we prefer to have them with us all the time. Most digital files that we use today are PDF ones, a format that has taken over all others documents.
It has become the standard that banks, governments, and agencies use when you need to submit some form or document, simply because it is most secure file type.
On the other hand, many everyday users find PDFs highly irritating when they need to make changes to these documents. It’s because they can’t be edited without proper tools or apps that will ease this process.
Therefore, we have decided to share with you the list of best apps that will enable you to convert PDF to editable Word documents by using only your phone.
PDF to Word Converter with OCR
PDF to Word Converter by Cometdocs can convert any PDF file to Word document with a couple of taps. It offers an easy connection with cloud services which allow you to convert files when you are away from your desk. Also, it has OCR that ensures the conversion of scanned PDFs.
PDF to Word Converter has a clean and simple user interface without ads, and the app is really easy to use. This app can also be used as a document scanner that will directly convert paper documents into Word.
Here are the most notable features:
- Excellent conversion quality
- Document scanning feature
- Convert files from Google Drive, Onedrive, Dropbox, Box, iCloud and Gmail
- Unlimited number of free conversions, no ads
- Online conversion, requires the Internet connection
- Supports OCR conversion of scanned PDFs
Easy PDF – PDF to Word Converter
One solid PDF to Word app that can convert files to Word documents and back to PDF after the conversion. The conversion isn’t performed locally, but on the conversion servers.
Easy PDF can also convert images to PDF files, but it has no OCR so it can’t convert scanned PDFs or PDFs from the image. It has no adds, and it is completely free.
- Converts PDF to Word and Word to PDF
- Converts images to PDF
- Requires the Internet connection
- Connects to cloud
- No ads on iOS version, completely free
The app is available for both iOS and Android.
PDF to Word by Flyingbee
PDF to Word by Flyingbee is another good PDF to Word Converter. The conversion with this app is performed locally, without the Internet connection.
That is why it doesn’t have the OCR technology that is available mostly with the online conversion. But, PDF to Word has a built-in text editor to make some limited changes to the document right on the spot. You can also use it to zip files before sharing them.
Here are the features:
- Offline conversions
- Built-in text editor
- In-app sharing over email or AirPrint
- Cloud integration
- A limited number of conversions
The app is only available for iOS.
These are some of the most notable PDF to Word Converter apps that will significantly improve your mobile document management.
You can easily convert any PDF contract, form or report to a Word by using your phone and get your work done while on the go. In the digital age, having a good and reliable app to help you edit PDFs is a must.
- Free Online PDF Converter
- Best PDF Converters
- A Complete Guideline for How to Create, Validate and Activate Soda PDF Account
- Best Accounting Software
- Best Online Accounting Software
- How to Choose Accounting Software for your Business
- Best Billing and Invoicing Software