Believe it or not, most Android users can attest that TuTuApp is among the quintessential App stores. It allows gamers and Tech gigs to enjoy the full version of what was meant to be paid for. It is not worthy of being buying apps and games all times. Sometimes, you can buy a game that you do not know about and find it is not ‘interesting’ as you thought. Therefore, having a place to get all these apps freely is just an excellent idea.
To ensure everyone uses TuTuApp, it is essential to know how to install and run the App on your smartphone. There are many ways to install the App.
Herein, is the simplest process to install the App on your Android-powered smartphone.
- You need to download the TuTuApp APK here.
- Before you install the downloaded APK, you need to first go to the phone settings, scroll to the security tap, the to the device administrator. There you will find a box that prompts you to allow installation from unknown sources. Check on that box to allow.
It is important to note that in some phones, the stings are not as mentioned above, you, therefore, need to continue the installation process, and the phone will open that window for allowing installation from unknown sources by default. In that case, you will enable from that source.
- Go to the APK file after completing the second step. Install the APK. If you did the second step well, there should be no problem whatsoever.
- Launch the App. It should work normally.
The App is so easy to operate, but there is also a need to get step by step instructions.
- When you launch the App, it directs you to its home page. Therein there are several apps suggested for you. They include Grand Theft Auto, Spotify, Dream League, among others.
- At the top left part, there is an icon just beside the search bar. When you click at the icon, it prompts you to log in to a personal account. AT this point, you can log in to your account or choose not to.
- Whether you created a personal account in the step above or not, you can start operating the App by searching for the App or game you need.
- When you find the App you need, tap on it, and the download will start. Apart from the Apps, you can also get Spotify, Snapchat, among others.
Registering on TuTuApp:
As mentioned earlier, you can choose to create a personal account or not. However, if you need to personalize the App, you can follow the process below.
- Click on the icon on the top left corner of the home page.
- Click on the ‘Edit personal info’ part
- You will be taken to the tab asking you to log in. Then register via clicking the register button on the top right side.
- There, you will have three different options: you can use your mobile number, email, or username. The decision is up to you. They all lead to the same output.
However, in my opinion, registering through the username is the simplest and fastest as well because you do not need to wait for the verification process.
- You will now have access to other features on TuTuApp.