The Lenovo K10 Plus is a less premium sibling of the Lenovo K10 Note. It features the same chassis as the K10 Note and also similarities in some features. The big difference between both mobile phones is in hardware specs. In this article, we explore the Lenovo K10 Plus specs and price, which is aimed at helping make your purchase decision.
Where to Buy Lenovo K10 Plus
Lenovo K10 Plus Key Specs & Features
- 6.22-inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (414 ppi)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), ZIUI
- 4GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- 64GB built-in Storage, up to 512GB Memory Card
- 13MP + 8MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear-Mounted)
- 4050 mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
The Design and Display
The Lenovo K10 Plus features the same design the K10 Note had. As a matter of fact, both smartphones are identical. The Lenovo K10 Plus retains the same build, design, and setup of the Note.
It features a plastic build. There is plastic on the rear and on the frame. On the rear of this device, you will find a triple camera system, a camera flash, a flushed in capacitive fingerprint sensor and Lenovo branding.
Taking a view of the front of this smartphone, you will find a 6.22-inch, which is a bit smaller than the 6.3-inch display on the K10 Note.
This display is an IPS LCD display, with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels that gives a screen density of 414 ppi. This display has a notch in it. Inside the notch, you will find its a front-facing camera and earpiece.
Color variants have been reduced. Instead of having two color variants as the K10 Note did, the Lenovo K10 Plus comes in just one color. If you have plans of purchasing the smartphone, bear it in mind that you will be purchasing a black phone.
Similar to the Note, the Lenovo K10 Plus features a triple camera system. There is a reduction in the sensor on the primary camera.
Instead of featuring a 16MP primary camera as the K10 Note did, the Lenovo K10 Plus features a 13MP primary camera. This 13MP primary camera has an aperture of f/2.0.
Other cameras featured in this triple camera system, Include an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 5MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.2.
This rear camera setup lets you shoot photos in HDR and Panorama. Videos shot with this rear camera system is capped at 1080p 30fps.
For selfies, the smartphone makes use of a 16MP camera. This camera lets you shoot photos in HDR and also lets you shoot 1080p videos with frame rates capped at 30fps
Hardware and Software
Both the Lenovo K10 Note and the Lenovo K10 Plus are mid-range devices. The difference here is that the latter features a lower mid-range processor and also a reduced variant for RAM.
The Lenovo K10 Plus features an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor, with a processing speed of 1.8GHz. The graphics processing unit on this device is the Andreno 506.
Other key hardware specs of the smartphone includes a 4GB RAM, 64GB of internal storage, with up to 256GB for Micro-SD expansion. There is also a non-removable 4050mAh battery on this smartphone.
For software, the smartphone runs Lenovo’s ZIUI on top of the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system. As at the time this article was published, there was no word on if Lenovo K10 Plus will be receiving the Android 10 update or not.
For connectivity, the Lenovo K10 Plus features a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type C (2.0) port, Bluetooth 5.0 and Dual-Band WiFi.
Internet connectivity is capped at 4G. Nigerian users will able to use MTN, 9Mobile and MTN 4G sims. As it supports LTE band 7 and 3. Which are supported by the telecommunication networks mentioned.
LG k10 Plus Price and Availability
The Lenovo K10 Note price starts around 55,570 Naira which is about 153.30 American dollars. The Lenovo K10 Plus is currently on sale and can be purchased from retail stores close to you, as well as online retail stores that ship to your region.
Lenovo K10 Plus Specs
Here are a few specs of the Lenovo K10 Plus:
- Platform: Android 9 (Pie), ZIUI
- Processor: Octa-Core Processor, 1.8 GHz quad-core Kryo 250 Gold & 1.8 GHz quad-core Kryo 250 Silver (Qualcomm Snapdragon 632)
- GPU: Andreno 506
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 156.6 x 74.3 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Single SIM or Dual SIM
- Display: 6.22-inch IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 414ppi
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13MP (Primary) f/2.0 + 8MP (Telephoto) + 5MP (Depth) f/2.2 Tri-Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR, 1080p @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, 1080p @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 256GB microSD
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes (optional)
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: –
- WLAN: –
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C (USB 3.1)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes (optional)
- Loudspeaker: –
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear-Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes, Google Assitant
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 4050 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable)
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W