The ZTE Blade A7 Prime is a low-end smartphone packed with specs power enough to tackle basic tasks. Despite being a low-end device, the affordable android phone offers great value for the price. In this article, we explore the ZTE Blade A7 Prime specs and price.
Where to Buy ZTE Blade A7 Prime
ZTE Blade A7 Prime Key Specs & Features
- 6.09 inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1560 (282 ppi)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 3GB RAM
- Quad-core Mediatek Helio A22 Processor (12 nm)
- 32GB Built-in Storage, Memory Card Support (Shared sim slot)
- 16MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint sensor (Rear-mounted)
- 3200mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
The Design and Display
The ZTE Blade A7 Prime features a very subtle design. A design with no bells and whistle. Typically the kind of design you would expect from a smartphone in the low budget category.
On the rear of the ZTE A7 Prime, you will find a single camera system, a capacitive fingerprint sensor, the ZTE Logo which indicates its a mobile phone made by ZTE. Below the ZTE Logo is some model information and a rear speaker.
Switch over to the front of this Android Phone, and you are greeted with a 6.09 inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 and a screen density of 282 ppi.
This display has a notch which houses a front-facing camera. Sitting just above that notch is an earpiece.
There is a distinguished bezel on the bottom, which makes for the chunkiest from all sides.
The ZTE Blade A7 Prime doesn’t offer users any color option, as it comes in only one color. If you do decide to purchase the ZTE Blade A7 Prime, bear it in mind that you are purchasing a smartphone with a silver color.
The ZTE Blade A7 Prime features a single camera system on the rear, which is home to a 16MP primary camera with an aperture of f/2.2.
This rear camera system is aided by an LED flash and is capable of taking photos in HDR, Panorama and also shoot 1080p videos maxed at 30fps.
For selfie camera on the ZTE Blade A7 Prime is a 5MP camera with an aperture of f/2.2. It isn’t the best of the best by any means, but it sure going to let you capture those moments.
Hardware and Software
The ZTE Blade A7 Prime features low-end hardware, something that best suits basic tasks. Light surfing of the internet, playing low-end games and all other less power-intensive tasks will run well.
The ZTE Blade A7 Prime also features a 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage, with an option for storage expansion via microSD, which doubles as a high breed SIM slot.
It features a non-removable 3200mAh Li-Po battery.
On the software side, the ZTE Blade A7 prime runs it’s the user interface on top of the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
The ZTE Blade A7 Prime features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a micro-USB (2.0) port and Bluetooth 4.2.
Internet connectivity on the ZTE Blade A7 prime is capped at 4G LTE as there is no 5G support on this device.
ZTE Blade Prime A7 Price and Availability
The price of the ZTE Blade A7 prime is about $99.23, which is about 35,970 Naira.
The ZTE Blade A7 Prime was released in November 2019 and is currently available for purchase.
ZTE Blade A7 Prime Specs
Here are a few specs of the ZTE Blade 10 Prime:
- Platform: Android 9 (Pie)
- Processor: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 (Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Silver
- Dimension: 156.7 x 72.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Single SIM or Dual SIM
- Display: 6.09 inches, IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1560 pixels
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16MP,f/2.0
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama, 1080p @30fps
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera, f/2.2
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 13(700)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C (USB 2.0)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: –
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (rear-mounted)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable)
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –
More on ZTE
- ZTE Axon 10 Pro
- ZTE Nubia X
- Best 5G Phones
- How to Buy a Smartphone
- Best 4G Phones
- ZTE Phones
- Cheap Android Phones
- Best Android Phones
- Compare Prices of Mobile Phones