The Olla Note 3 falls in the lower mid-range smartphone category. It houses hardware specs that are capable of performing tasks that are not too power intensive. In this article, we explore the Olla Note 3 specs and price, which will help you in making your purchase decision.
Where to Buy Olla Note 3
Jumia Nigeria – See Offers
Olla Note 3 Key Specs & Features
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD Display, 720 X 1560 Pixels (267 ppi)
- Android 9 (Pie)
- 4GB RAM
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6763 Processor
- 64GB Built-in Storage, up to 128GB Memory Card
- 16MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- 4G Network Support
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear-Mounted)
- 3300 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
The Design and Display
The Olla Note 3 features a design that seems to be inspired by the Oppo F11 Pro. You have got a very similar layout on the rear and front. It even features the Oppo F11 pro’s signature purple gradient as one of its color options.
The rear of this mobile phone is home to dual cameras, a camera flash, a capacitive fingerprint sensor, and the Olla logo, indicating it’s a mobile phone manufactured by Olla.
Upfront you get a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 X 1560 and a screen density of 267 PPI. This display is void of any cut-outs or notch, which is facilitated by the presence of a pop-up camera.
The Olla Note 3 comes in two color variants, which may end up being a dilemma if you don’t like any of them. However, color options available include Coral Blue and Midnight Black.
The Olla Note 3 isn’t a smartphone camera beast by any means, but it does feature a set of cameras that is capable of allowing you to capture memories. Which is the actual basic use of a smartphone camera.
Its rear camera system comprises dual cameras which include a 16MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary camera. This camera setup is capable of taking photos in HDR, Panorama and also capable of shooting videos maxed at 1080p at 30fps.
The selfie camera here is a 16MP camera, which is also capable of shooting photos in HDR and 1080p videos at 30fps.
Hardware and Software
The Olla Note 3 smartphone falls in the lower-midrange category. It packs in specs that are capable of letting users run tasks that are not too power intensive.
Powering this smartphone is an Octa-core Mediatek MT6763 processor and the Mali G71 MP2 processor.
It also features a 4GB RAM, 64GB of internal storage, with an option for storage expansion via Micro-SD up to 128GB. It also houses a Non-Removable 3300mAh battery.
On the software side, the Olla Note 3 runs its interfaces on top of the Android 9 (Pie) operating system. As at the time this article was written, there was no word on whether it will be receiving the Android 10 update or not.
The Olla Note 3 features a 3.5mm headphone, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type C (USB 2.0)
Internet connectivity here is maxed at 4G LTE, as there isn’t 5G support.
Olla Note 3 Price and Availability
The price of the Olla Note 3 is around $154, which is around 56,500 Naira, 15,584 Kenyan shillings, and 831 Ghanian Cedi.
The Olla Note 3 was released in February 2020 and is currently available for purchase.
Olla Note 3 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Olla Note 3:
- Platform: Android 9 (Pie)
- Processor: Octa-Core Mediatek MT6763
- GPU: Mali G71 MP2
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Coral Blue, Midnight Black
- Dimension: 157.9 x 78.9 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 202 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2400 Pixels, 267 PPI
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16MP (Primay) + 2MP (Secondary) Dual-Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama, Digital Zoom, Face Detection, 1080p @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0, HDR, LED, AI Beauty 1080p @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700)
- 5G: –
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: –
- 5G: –
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes,
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C (2.0)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (Rear-Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3300mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –