Microsoft Surface Pro X is an ARM-based Window 10 tablet with Microsoft SQ1 ARM-based processor coupled with a powereful GPU, an Upgradable SSD and long lasting battery life. You also get a camera capable of recording 4K video and 4G LTE for mobile broadband.
Where to Buy Microsoft Surface Pro X
The Surface Pro X runs Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and the best of today’s web-first experiences including the new Microsoft Edge, Chrome and more.
Microsoft Surface Pro X Key Features
- Windows 10 Home
- 13-inch PixelSense Display, 2880 x 1920 pixels (267 ppi)
- 2880 x 1920 (220 ppi) resolution
- Microsoft® SQ1™ Processor
- Microsoft® SQ1™ Adreno™ 685 GPU
- Up to 16GB RAM
- Up to 512GB SSD Card
- 10MP Rear Camera
- 5MP Front Camera
- Windows Hello Face Authentication Camera (Front-Facing Camera)
- 4G LTE (Nano SIM or eSIM)
- Up to 13 hours Battery Life (Typical Usage)
Microsoft Surface Pro X takes alot from the Surface Pro 6’s design. It sports a sleek, ultra-thin design with slimmer bezels on the 13-inch edge-to-edge display.
Furthermore, this tablet is crafted from a magnesium and glass material with slight curved around the edges.
In addition, Microsoft Surface Pro X measures a dimension of 11.3 in x 8.2 in x 0.28 inch (287 mm x 208 mm x 7.3 mm) and weigh 1.5kg, hence, the light, portable yet durable design.
The top bezel helps host the 5.0MP camera which has the Windows Hello face authentication, thus, also serving as a security measure for privacy.
Similarly, the tablet sports 10.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD and 4k video.
For pheripheral connection, Microsoft Surface Pro X also comes with two USB-C, one Surface Connect port, and one Surface Keyboard connector port, one nano SIM port.
Microsoft Surface Pro X came with a 13-inch display Screen with PixelSense™ Display panel.
Similarly, like all the other Microsoft devices launched this year, this 2-in-1 tablet display panel allow the use of capacitive touch and stylus capabilities. Hence, this display supports touch, and pen input.
It also comes with a 2880 x 1920 resolution which results into 267 PPI per density, hence offering an unforgettable visual feast that’s delivers, bright and incredibly vibrant display.
Microsoft also its signature 3:2 aspect ratio which allows you to enjoy a bigger view of picture, videos and contents.
Furthermore, this display panel offer 450 nits of brightness, hence offering a crispy display experience.
Above all, this tablet comes with 10-point touch tracking, hence, the screens can handle simultaneous touches from all fingers on both hands, enabling a wide number of gestures and multi-touch controls.
For maximizing performance, productivity, connectivity, and long lasting battery life Microsoft collaborated with Qualcomm® to develop the custom Microsoft SQ1™ processor.
The Microsoft SQ1 processor is an amped-up Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx at 3GHz. This processor offers access to 32-bit apps you can rely on to get the job done.
Similarly, this is the first time Microsoft is experimenting with a Microsoft custom SQ1, 7-watt chipset.
The chip offers three times the performance per watt than the Surface Pro 6.
According to Qualcomm, this Snapdragon 8cx can outrun an 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.
The Microsoft® SQ1™ is designed for streamlined deployment, modern management, and built-in cloud-powered security with Windows AutoPilot and InTune.
Furthermore, the Microsoft Surface Pro X uses Qualcomm’s X24 LTE modem, thus, allowing for network connectivity away from home.
In addition, Microsoft also partner with Qualcomm to develop the custom Microsoft SQ1™Adreno™ 685 GPU.
The Microsoft Surface Pro X also offer up to 16GB of RAM with up to 512GB SSD card, so there is enough storage space for your everyday use.
This tablet comes with a long lasting battery which offers up to 13 hours of typical device usage.
In addition, Microsoft Surface Pro X comes delivering decent audio output. It comes with a 2W stereo speakers and also features Dolby Audio sound system, which delivers crystal-clear audio when watching videos or taking a call.
Furthermore, the Microsoft Surface Pro X has an optional Slim Pen, perfectly fitted into a notch on the detachable Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard and held by strong magnets.
This tablet also offer access the Wi-Fi 5: 802.11ac wireless networking and Bluetooth 5.0 wireless features for perfect sharing and connectivity.
Microsoft Surface Surface Pro X and Availability
The Microsoft Surface Pro X price starts at $999.99 and depending on the configuration the price changes. also on
This Laptop device is available on Microsoft official store and also on other third-party e-commerce platforms like Amazon.
Microsoft Surface Pro X Specs
Here are a few specs of the Surface Pro X.
- OS: Window 10 Home
- Processor: Microsoft® SQ1™
- GPU: Microsoft® SQ1™ Adreno™ 685 GPU
- Memory: Up to 16GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 287 x 208 x 7.3 mm (11.3 x 8.2 x 0.28 in)
- Weight: 774g
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 13” PixelSense™ Display, 2880 x 1920 pixels (267 ppi), 3:2 Aspect Ratio, 450 nits Brightness
- Keyboard: Detachable Keyboard (Sold Separately)
- Pointing Device: Touchscreen and Touchpad on Keyboard
- Built-in Storage: Up to 512GB SSD (128GB, 256GB, 512GB)
- Optical Storage: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: 5.0MP Front-facing Camera (1080p full HD Video) + 10MP Rear-facing autofocus Camera (1080p full HD and 4K Video)
- USB Ports: 2 x USB Type C
- HDMI: –
- Thunderbolt Ports: –
- DisplayPort: –
- VGA: –
- Ethernet (RJ-45): –
- SD Slot: MicroSDXC card reader
- Mic/Headphone: Yes, Far Field Studio Mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 5: 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: –
- Docking Connector: Yes, Surface Keyboard Connector Port and Surface Connect Port
- Mobile Broadband: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X24 LTE Modem (LTE Andvanced Pro), Nano SIM and eSIM, 4G LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66
- Microsoft 365 30-day trial
- Firmware TPM
- Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- 2W stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio
- Compatible with Surface Dial off-screen interaction
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS support
- Ambient light sensor
- Battery: –
- Use Time: up to 13 Hours