The Vivo X50 Pro is the bigger version of the Vivo X50 and the Vivo X50 Lite. It comes preloaded with amazing camera features and also an attractive curved screen display. It sports 6.56-inch AMOLED display and four rear camera.
Where to Buy Vivo X50 Pro
It still has similar specifications with its siblings but sells a little bit higher than the later.
Vivo X50 Pro Key Specs & Features
- 6.56 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2376 pixels (~398 PPI)
- Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB, 256GB Built-in Storage
- 48 MP + 8 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 32 MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Network
- 5G Network
- Fast Charging 33W
- 4315 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Vivo X50 Pro comes in a classic and premium body design that is wrapped with glass and aluminum frame. It has a smooth panel with the cameras set-up and an LED flash while the fingerprint scanner is embedded on the screen.
It has 8.04mm thick and weighs about 182 g. The handset comes in amazing colors shade. On the screen, it has a punch hole and also the first device in the X series to use an anesthetic curved screen design.
It has a screen display size of 6.56 inches with AMOLED display panel and 1080 x 2376 pixels resolution. There are 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support.
The Vivo X50 Pro still has the same 32 MP front camera featuring night view, portrait, photo, video, panorama, dynamic photo, slow motion, short video, AR cute shoot and etc.
The primary camera consists of 48MP Sony IMX598 main camera + 8MP portrait + 13MP wide-angle and 8MP macro lens. It supports four-axis OIS, closed-loop motor, and 20x digital zoom.
Another top feature of this phone is the presence of a gimbal camera system. The gimbal work is to move the camera module in the direction opposite to that of the shake, increasing the stability of the main camera.
It also widens the rotation angle and the anti-shake area. The camera user interface is tweaked to reflect the movement of the gimbal and show when the sensor is stable.
Hardware and Software
Powering the smartphone is the latest Android 10 operating system with Funtouch 10.5 on top. This is accompanied by Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G chipset based on 7nm process technology.
It has Adreno 620 for graphics with 8GB RAM and inbuilt storage of 128GB and 256GB memory.
Battery and Network
Vivo X50 Pro is powered by a 4315mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging. It has a 5G network for fast and stable internet browsing and download. It also features Wi-Fi, A-GPS, NFC for mobile payment, and Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
Vivo X50 Pro Price And Availability
The Vivo X50 Pro will sell at a price of $603 depending on the storage unit. In Nigeria, the phone is expected to start selling at a price of about 245,000 Naira, while in Ghana, it will cost around 3,900 Ghs and 68,000 Ksh in Kenya.
You can order the phone in Dark Blue, and Light Blue colors.
Vivo X50 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Vivo X50 Pro:
- Platform: Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm), Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Dark Blue, Light Blue
- Dimension: 158.5 x 72.8 x 8 mm
- Weight: 181.5 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.56 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2376 pixels (~398 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 13 MP (portrait) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) Quad Cameras, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 32 MP HDR Camera, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G: Yes, 1, 3, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes
- Infra Blaster: No
- USB Port: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: Yes
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (under display, optical)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4315 mAh battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 33W, 57% in 30 min