The Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G comes in as the most premium smartphone in the Redmi 10x series. It features a faster 33W charge mechanism, an improved camera setup, adjustments in RAM and Storage variants, and lots more. This article covers its specs and price, which will help you make your purchase decision.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G
Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G Key Specs and Features
- 6.57-inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, HDR10+, 401 PPI
- Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6875 Dimensity 820 5G Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB or 256GB Built-in Storage, with Micro-SD Support
- 48MP + 8MP + 8MP + 5MP Quad Rear Camera
- 20MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (under display, optical)
- 33W Fast Charge
- 4520mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G design is a replica of what we saw on its less premium sibling. It is the same chassis setup and builds. However, telling them apart won’t be very difficult if you take meticulous scrutiny.
Careful observation of the camera module on the rear panel reveals a fourth camera, as opposed to the triple camera system we saw on the Redmi 10x 5G. All other placements remain the same. You have got an LED flash and Redmi branding indicating its a Xiaomi smartphone.
Upfront we have the same 6.57-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels and a screen density of 401 PPI. This display is home to a drop notch which houses its front-facing camera.
Build materials also remain the same as we have Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and on the rear. Xiaomi also made claims that this Android smartphone is splash-proof.
The Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G steps things up a notch, by featuring a telephoto camera, which was absent on its less premium sibling the Redmi 10x 5G.
This telephoto camera bears an 8MP sensor and is capable of 3x optical zoom. Other cameras on the rear, include a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 5MP macro camera. This setup is capable of [email protected], [email protected]/60fps and [email protected] video recording.
Selfies are manned by a 20MP camera which is also capable of [email protected] It also offers HDR and Panorama mode for photos.
Hardware and Software
The hardware department of the Redmi 10x Pro 5G is pretty much the same as we saw on its less premium sibling. However, some adjustments were made to RAM and storage variants. It also presents a faster 33W charge.
Under the hood is an Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 820 5G processor, a Mali-G57 MC5 GPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB, or 256GB of internal storage and a non-removable 4520 mAh battery.
On the software side, this mobile phone runs the MIUI 11 interface running on the Android 10.0 operating system.
The Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G features a USB Type C (2.0) port, dual-band wifi, Bluetooth 5.1, and NFC.
Internet connectivity is capped at 5G, which is thanks to its Mediatek Dimensity 820 5G processor.
Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G Price and Availability
The price of the Xiaomi 10x Pro 5G starts around $322 for its 8GB / 128GB base model. This is about 124,775 Naira, in 34,279 Kenyan shillings, and 1,862 Ghana cedi.
The Maxed out 8GB / 256GB variant is on sale for $364, which is about 141,050 Naira, in 38,750 Kenyan shillings, and 2,104 Ghana cedi.
The Realme Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G was announced on May 26th, 2020, and is currently available for purchase. It comes in Blue, Gold, Pink/Blue.
Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Redmi 10x Pro 5G:
- Platform: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MT6875 Dimensity 820 5G
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC5
- Memory: 8GB
- Colours: Blue, Gold, Pink/Blue
- Dimension: 164.2 x 75.8 x 9 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- SIM Type: Nano
- SIM Count: Dual
- Display: 6.57-inch AMOLED 1080 x 2400 Pixels, HDR10+, 600 nits, 401 PPI
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48MP (Primary) f/1.8 + 8MP (Telephoto) 3x Optical zoom + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2 + 5MP (Macro)
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 20MP,HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G: 1, 3, 41, 78, 79 SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C (2.0)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging:
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: FM radio; Built-in antenna
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under the display, Optical)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-removable 4520 mAh Li-Po
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 33W
More on Xiaomi
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- How to Buy a Smartphone
- Best 5G Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Best 4G Phones
- Cheap Android Phones
- Compare Prices of Mobile Phones
- Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Best Android Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A
- Xiaomi Phones