The Vivo Y11 comes in as one of the most affordable Vivo smartphones. It offers a package that appears to currently be one of the best within the $100 budget category. Highlights include a Snapdragon 439 Processor, triple cameras, good battery, and lots more. Details on the Vivo Y11 specs and price will be provided in this article to help you make your purchase decision.
Where to Buy Vivo Y11
Jumia Nigeria – See Offers | Jumia Kenya – See Offers | Gearbest – See Offers
Vivo Y11 Key Specs & Features
- 6.35-inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1544 Pixels, (268 PPI)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9.1
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
- 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Inbuilt Storage
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
The Design and Display
The Design on the Vivo Y11 can be best described as sort of subtle. Vivo didn’t really flex any of its Prowells here, something which is clearly attributed to the price tag it bears.
On the rear, we have a glossy gradient finish. You will also find a dual-camera setup, an LED flash, a capacitive fingerprint sensor, and the Vivo branding which indicates a Vivo smartphone.
Upfront we have a 6.35 inch IPS LCD display with a drop notch, which houses its selfie camera and earpiece. This display has a resolution of 720 x 1544 Pixels and a density of 268 PPI.
The Camera department on the Vivo Y11 houses pretty much the basics. As expected, you won’t be getting any crazy zoom or extraordinary night mode feature here, all you have are the basics, which should go a long way in capturing fun moments.
The rear camera setup on this mobile phone comprises of dual cameras which include a 13MP primary camera with an aperture of f/2.2 and a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4. With this setup, you can shoot videos capped at 1080 @ 30fps. You also have HDR and Panorama for photos.
Selfies are manned by a single 8MP camera which has an aperture of f/1.8. This camera is also capable of shooting 1080p videos capped at 30fps.
Hardware and Software
The Vivo Y11 packs in smartphone hardware that falls a little below mid-range. However, enthusiasts would be able to run some basic stuff like social media, playing basic games e.t.c with minor lags.
Under the hood of this Android smartphone is an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, an Adreno 505 GPU, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage.
Like the more premium Vivo Y50, the Y11 features a 5000 mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery, which should offer a reasonable battery life.
On the software side, it runs the Funtouch 9.1 user interface on top of the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
The Vivo Y11 features a 3.5mm jack and a Micro-USB Port. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
Internet connectivity is capped at 4G. Which means enthusiasts won’t be getting access to 5G internet speed.
Vivo Y11 Price and Availability
Vivo Y11 price in Nigeria starts at around 59,000 Naira. You can buy it for around $138 at some global online stores. The smartphone costs around 12,499 KSH in Kenya, 2,100 EGP in Egypt, and 800 GHS in Ghana.
The Vivo Y11 was announced on October 8th, 2019, and is currently available for purchase from leading online stores.
Vivo Y11 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Vivo Y11:
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9.1
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Coral Red, Jade Green
- Dimension: 159.4 x 76.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 190.5 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.35-inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1544 Pixels, 268 ppi
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13MP (Primary) f/2.2 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/1.8, 1080p @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: No
- EDGE: No
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, Micro-USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 5000mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –