Few months after the launch of the Ulefone Note 8P, the Chinese OEM has just introduced its successor which is the Ulefone Note 9P. The Ulefone Note 9P sports a 6.52-inch IPS display and three rear cameras.
Where to Buy Ulefone Note 8P
The phone comes with some upgrades on the storage, design, and display. It also packs an impressive cameras set-up and runs on the latest OS that brings in exciting features.
Ulefone Note 9P Key Specs & Features
- 6.52 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi)
- Android 10
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Built-in Storage up to 256GB Memory Card
- 16 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE Network
- Charging 10W
- Reverse Charging
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4500 mAh Battery
Design and Display
On the body, it packs a beautiful and smooth looking panel that is inspired by nature. The Ulefone Note 9P mirrors the transfixing color of light and cosmos. The panel is home to the cameras and also a fingerprint scanner.
It measures 166 x 76.7 x 9.2 mm in dimensions and weight 188 grams. The side is housing the three-card slot for dual Nano SIMs and an SD card. It has an eye-catching display offering an ultra-large 6.52-inch waterdrop screen that provides clear visuals.
This display is just perfect for binge-watching movies or playing games. It also adopts a 2.5D curved glass display, which provides a soft and smooth touch and also adds up to the aesthetics of the device.
Overall, the Ulefone Note 9P parades an ergonomic design that offers a comfortable hand feeling and a sleek body that enables easy single-handed use.
On the rear side is a triple-lens. The cameras system includes 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP lens. The work of the 16 MP main snapper is to captures every last detail, bringing you crisp, clear photos.
Meanwhile, you can also use the HDR to takes good looking photos. As for the 5 MP macro lens, it helps to detect tiny details in a photo. Upfront is an 8 MP selfies camera.
It has intelligent beautification mode that lets you capture unique and natural photos. All of these are capable of shooting 2K videos and they have dual-LED flash.
Hardware and Software
On the system is a mid-range Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset. The 12nm-class octa-core processor delivers a smooth gaming and viewing experience.
The Note 9P has PowerVR GE8320 for graphics with up to 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. You can still increase the storage up to 256GB.
It runs on Android 10 operating system with some added new features like a dark theme that uses true black to ease your eyes and also increase the battery life.
Battery and Network
The Ulefone Note 9P has a massive battery of 4500 mAh that can last for hours in a single charge. It has support for OTG reverse charging, which means you can charge other devices with your phone.
It has Dual 4G Dual VoLTE which is wide frequency bands that enable you to connect to the high-speed and stable local network anywhere in the world. Other features include Face ID, global navigation satellite system GPS, and many more.
Ulefone Note 9P Price and Availability
Ulefone Note 9P is starts at around $109.99 at leading global online stores. The smartphone costs around 42,500 Naira in Nigeria, 14,300 KSh in Kenya, and 775 GHs in Kenya.
It will ship in Aurora Blue, Midnight Green, and Black colors.
Ulefone Note 9P Specs
Here are a few specs of the Ulefone Note 9P:
- Platform: Android 10
- Processor: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Aurora Blue, Midnight Green, Black
- Dimension: 166 x 76.7 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 188 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Triple Cameras, [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 19, 20, 28
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, Charging 10w