First impressions are among the most important parts of getting to know new people, things, and places. Instagram bio, along with a profile picture – it’s the same first impression, but on social media.
When new users come across your Insta page, the first thing that they see is the beginning of your profile design. That’s why it’s essential to attract attention not only with your creative picture but also with your bio because any user can become both a follower and a client for you.
In this article, you will find the information about creating a meaningful bio and unusual fonts generator to make the text more attractive.
Encourage the user to click “Follow” and save these Insta bio ideas to enjoy the “followers inflow”.
Insta Bio: What does it Mean?
Bio on Instagram is a summary of who you are and what you do; a description of your brand or services. Brief information for the user who visits your page tells them right away what the profile is about and what they are dealing with. Instagram Bio is placed under the username and profile picture. It may contain not only words but also emojis, smiles, or links.
For example, photographer Jack Munsch create the bio in the following way:
- the first line tells us about his main activity – he is a filmmaker and photographer;
- the second line is about his primary place of work or the city where he now lives;
- the third is about his additional activities and achievements – he is a creator of @photocinematica;
- then the regular page with his photos;
- the link to YouTube for other people to get aware of his activity better.
6 Tips about Instagram Bio Creation
Of course, there are no specific rules that you have to follow strictly; otherwise, your bio won’t be on Instagram. Create the description the way you want it to be. I will only tell you how to make it more attractive and useful not only for others but also for yourself.
1. Describe yourself
The most important thing is to note who you are and what you do. You can add the company you represent or your position, things you abscessed the most. Don’t make it an essay; just state the most important things about yourself and what the new user will find in this profile.
For example, Luma Grothe marked the first thing: she is a model, then actress and co-founder. It means that her first activity is modeling (as we know her), but her second activity is performing. She also pointed out who she was dealing with – a global ambassador of Loreal Paris.
A blue tick next to her username means the page is “authentic”. So it is Luma Grothe and not a fake account. Don’t hesitate to follow it.
2. Mark your Interests
Hobbies and interests can now be added to your main activity or profession. Write down what you like to do in your free time. If you do not have a professional profile, this information is stated at the beginning of the bio.
For example, Fernanda Paterlini marks her main activity as a digital creator. Then she wrote down lifestyle/travel/nature. It means she also likes to travel, lead a healthy lifestyle, and be close to nature. Then her life place and important links for new followers to know about her activity better.
3. Favourite Phrase
Add a favorite saying or a “motto for life” that helps the others understand you better. Unlike the first two points, this one does not need to be included in the bio, but sometimes such phrases are very appropriate.
For example, the Earth Official account added the phrase about nature and the importance of its awareness. Looks very nice and immediately makes you want to follow.
4. Add Contact Information
If you are an important public figure or the product owner, it is advisable to include contact information. Give your email or phone number of your representative, or you can direct people to the DM. You may add something like “for the organization, cooperation or business issues”.
For example, a musician Sidney Mohede pointed out his email at the end of the bio if a person is interested in his activity and wants to discuss some issues with him or his representative.
5. Don’t Forget about the “Call to Action”
After reading your bio, it is essential to let the person know what they need to do to get to know you better or to look at your product. Include a link to your shop or your latest video where you talk about your product/services or a link to sign up for your course. It is an ideal end of your profile description, after which your subscriber becomes your client.
For example, Tony Robbins indicated with a “finger smile” his new challenge to get his followers’ attention.
6. Make your Bio Font more Eye-Catching
To make sure users pay attention to your bio, use Bigbangram generator designed to transform a boring text into an unusual and attractive one.
Look at the Barefoot_blonde account and its bio. The profile seems very feminine and tender from the start.
Instagram Bio Ideas
Funny Bio Phrases
- recovering chocolate addict;
- status: wine and films;
- you wouldn’t understand my passion for Saturday night parties;
- chocolate doesn’t understand my love, but I will remain faithful to it;
- most of all, I like to eat and sleep, and, well, sometimes I also want to sing.
Cute Bio Phrases
- I hope I’m the sun amid sad clouds;
- I think there’s something magical about you, too;
- try to smile not just with my lips, but through life;
- ready to share with you my warmth and simplicity;
- take off your dark sunglasses – it’s time to put on colorful ones.
Business Bio Phrases
- contact us (+ email address);
- follow our shop;
- sale 50 % only this weekend (link to your online shop);
- catch a look at our best sellers (+ link);
- free world shipping.
- be yourself as the other roles are already occupied;
- stay the brightest star in the dark sky;
- it is better to die of happiness than of boredom;
- creativity makes the world a simpler place;
- it is better to express, not to impress.
To sum up
- take the bio seriously, as it is the first impression of you;
- state briefly your activities, interests, and most important things. Do not go overboard;
- give your contact details if it is needed so that people can contact you more easily for business purposes;
- it is not necessary to include bio quotes, but if your profile fits it, it will work well;
- use peculiar fonts to catch a user’s attention;
- don’t forget about the sincerity as it feels even in the text.