The internet has been a boom to business owners everywhere. Most especially, in developing nations like Nigeria.
It is now easier than ever before to promote and advertise your company, no matter how small it may be.
There are many different strategies that you can use to get noticed online, but one of the easiest ways is by adding your business on a business directory website.
Business Directory Website In Nigeria
SME Arena is an online business directory website that caters to SMEs in Nigeria, They offer free listings for any type of business out there.
If you’re looking for a way to get more traffic on your website, then SME Arena is an easy solution.
With this site, you can create your listing which includes your business name, address, phone number, as well as hours of operation, or other details about your company! You also have the option to add your Business location which would be visible on a map and help potential customers get directions to your business.
Once your business is listed, then it shows up in the directory. Which is immediately available to search engine results pages (SERPS).
This means that people who are searching online can find and visit your company’s page with just one click – how easy is that?
You no longer have to worry about trying out any complicated SEO strategies or hiring an expensive team of internet marketers. All you need to do is fill out some basic information so other users can find you!
Here are just a few reasons why you should get your business listed.
– Your company will be found by future customers who are looking for local businesses close to them.
– You’ll get more brand exposure and high-quality traffic without any hassle.
– It’s so simple – just fill out some basic information and everything else would be taken care of.
SME Arena is by no doubt a great tool for businesses looking to improve brand awareness, get new customers, and improve sales.
How To List Your Business On SME Arena
- First, visit www.smearena.com.ng and create a free account by clicking on the register button from the menu.
- After you have successfully created an account, log in with your username and password.
- Now click on the add listing (add business) button from the menu on the website to open the listing form.
- Enter your business information and Use the map icon to drag and locate your business location. (this will automatically fill in the longitude and latitude fields for you)
- After you have entered your business information, click on the submit button at the end of the page to submit your listing.
It’s time to get your website noticed, so put it online in a business directory! Make sure customers in Nigeria understands who you are and where you’re located.
Not only does this help with SEO and visibility of your company online; listing in a local directory also means more new customers looking for what they need right around the corner.
SME Arena is a great opportunity for your business to get listed on the best Nigeria business directory website. So don’t miss out.