We are looking for writers to be part of the NaijaTechGuide team. Do you love gadgets and technology? Do you follow leading tech blogs trying to keep-up with major technological developments? Do you follow latest tech trends and love writing? If your answer is yes to all these questions, then we may have a job for you.
Here is what we require:
- You must be living in Nigeria
- Deep knowledge of gadgets and technology. If you call every tablet an iPad or Apple means only a fruit to you, please don’t apply
- Previous professional writing experience in the tech niche, be it for a magazine, newspaper, blog or any other online media
- We are a consumer facing tech blog and this position is for people who can research about latest and popular gadgets and consumer electronics and write insightful articles about them
- Ability to learn about new gadgets and new technology trends quickly
- Objectivity: This job is not for people who think that anything running Android or iOS is perfect. Fan boys & girls should keep off
- Ability to Work Alone. This job requires you to be working alone most of the time, probably from your home or wherever you feel comfortable. So ability to manage your time and delivering X hours of posting per day is crucial
- You must have a computer. A computer for the purpose of this job is any device with at least a 10-inch screen, physical QWERTY keyboard, and at least a USB port
- Well Informed about Technology Trends.
This is a full time position, so don’t apply if you don’t have the time.
If you think this is you, send in an application with the subject, “Re: Tech Bloggers (Consumer Electronics)” to [email protected]. Include a short resume, relevant experience, samples or link(s) to your online publications and schooling.