Top Load Washing Machines are models of washers loaded from the top. Their major advantage is their lower price tags. Their design also allows for more compact and more generator friendly models. Top Load Washing Machine Price in Nigeria ranges from 18,000 Naira for the compact models to up to 250,000 Naira to the fully automatic washers.
Where to Buy Front Loaders
Prices vary depending on the capacity of the top load washing machine. Capacity can range from 1.5kg to up to 15kg.
Compact washers of 3kg (or even less) to 7kg are available in Nigeria and usually cost less than 50,000 Naira, but can’t handle large amount of clothes. However, they are great for families raising children.
Students (or bachelors & spinsters in general) can also save some time with a compact washer.
Twin Tubs offering separate washing and spin drying tubs are mostly available in front load and semi-automatic design and are great for household. Prices of twin tub front load washers ranges from around 31,000 Naira to 200,000 Naira. Here are some of the Best Twin Tub Washing Machines.
If you are looking for premium options there are fully automatic front load washers (like the pictured above) that will do every thing from draw water, wash, recycle water, rinse, and spin dry automatically. All you have to do is press the appropriate button and the machine will do the rest. You can check some of the Best Top Load Washing Machines.
Top load washing machine price also vary depending on the level of sophistication. There are manual washers, semi-automatic washers, and full automatic washers and prices increase in that order.
Checkout Prices of Top Loaders at Jumia Nigeria: Click Here
Full size manual washers usually come with two tubs, one for washing and the other for spin drying (squeezing of water).
Top load washing machines usually come in models that require less power making them more generator friendly. Most models will also not require any ceremonious installation, just plug and wash, except for the fully automatic models that will require some level of specialist installation.
Top Load Washing Machine Prices
- Scanfrost SFSANTTD6 (6.8kg) – ₦38,000
- Polystar PV-WD4.5KG (4.5kg) – ₦18,000
- Nexus NX-WM-4SASR (4.5kg) – ₦18,000
- Haier Thermocool TLSA06 (6kg / 4.5kg) – ₦50,000
- Haier Thermocool TLSA08 (8kg / 4.5kg) – ₦61,000
- LG-WP750R (5kg / 4kg) – ₦71,900
- Midea MTA80 (8kg / 6kg) – ₦43,000
- Binatone BWM-070 (7kg) – ₦45,000
- Midea MTA60 (6kg) – ₦33,000
- Nexus NX-WM-7SARI (7kg / 5kg) – ₦49,000
- Binatone BWM-046 (4.6kg / 2kg) – ₦26,500
- Midea MTA100 (10kg / 4.6kg) – ₦50,000
- Nexus NX-WM-5SA (5.5kg) – ₦35,000
- Hisense WTCT802 (8kg) – ₦85,000 (Fully Automatic)
- Nexus NX-WM-9SASB (9.2kg) – ₦60,000
- Binatone BWM-090 (9kg) – ₦58,000
- Syinix SY-SWMTT07 (7kg) – ₦58,000
- LG WM-1666 (16kg) – ₦238,500 (Fully Automatic)
- Haier Thermocool HWM120-M1990DD (12kg) – ₦210,500
- Haier Thermocool HWM100-1789 (10kg) – ₦143,500
- For latest Prices of Top Load Washers, Click Here
Some popular brands of top load washing machines in Nigeria include Samsung, LG, Scanfrost, Midea, Icegate, Hisense, Scanfrost, Binatone, Polystar, and Haier Thermocool.
You can buy top load washing machine from leading online stores in Nigeria or at retail outlets for Samsung, LG, and Haier Thermocool.
More on Washing Machines and Prices:
- Front Load or Top Loader Washing Machine
- Best Front Load Washing Machines
- Front Load Washing Machine Prices
- How to Buy a Washing Machine
- Portable Washing Machines
- Steam Iron Price in Nigeria
- Cleaning & Laundary Appliances
- Mobile Phone Price in Nigeria
- Inverter Price in Nigeria