In this article, we will be talking about a tool that allows you to send messages, take calls, and so much more. We will be specifically talking about using the app on PC.
The tool that we are talking about is iMessage. Before making a deep dive into the topic, we will brief you about iMessage and its top 5 features:
iMessage is apple’s form of WhatsApp or a way to send text messages from one number to another for free with a requirement of an internet connection. One major drawback of the app is that one needs to have an apple product to install the app, and also one can’t send messages to people owning another brand smartphone.
Here are the top 5 features of iMessage :
- One can send a free text message/audio/video in a go while having a good internet connection.
- It is quite easy and can connect to any IOS app users anywhere
- A user has no limitations of sending and receiving messages on the app.
- One you can also post Documents, pictures, videos, and other files to your friends and families for an unlimited number of times.
- Just like Whatsapp, a user will also get the idea about the other person whom you connected from chatting to voice messages. There is a green/blue tick when the message has been delivered/read respectively.
So, those were the features on iMessage for PC.
Here is the process of Downloading iMessage for PC:
Step one: The initial step in the process is to download Google Chrome browser on your personal computer.
Step two: Next step is to install chrome desktop extension of IMessage on your Mac book and PC.
Step three: Moving ahead, after installing the extension one would need to click on the launch App button which is on the top of the right corner.
Step four: This step would require you to install an additional program on the Apple product/ Mac book called chrome remote desktop host installer.
Step five: A user can quickly locate the installer file on the Mac and Windows computer and install it.
Step six: Now, you would need to follow the on-screen instruction to install the app and don’t forget to use the password on your Mac PC while using the app.
Step seven: This step would require you to look and follow steps beyond installation, i.e., to launch chrome desktop on your computer and save the 13 digit codes.
Step eight: The second last step would require you to do the process after starting chrome remote desktop on your PC; you need to enter 13 digit codes to gain access to the Mac computer.
Step nine: Now the process is done, go to app drawer menu and get access to the iMessage on PC.
Note – For downloading the iMessage for PC, you need a Macbook and a PC, primarily an apple and a windows product respectively.
In this article, we have talked about iMessage, its top 5 features, and how to download iMessage for PC. Thank you for reading and let us know if we have missed out on anything via the comments section.
- 15 Ways to Monetize your Mobile Apps
- Download NTG App for Nokia Symbian and Series 40
- Zoto Mobile Recharge App Review
- 5 Android Apps to help track your phone in the case of theft