The quality of the air we breath both indoors and outdoors is decreasing year by year. We have made our environment much worse than days before, so today Air purifiers are becoming more of a necessity for clean breathing.
While a polluted environment is one of the issues we face in degrading air quality, there are other factors which can make air quality low, especially indoors.
These are allergies for specific pet danders, hairs, toxins, pollen, microbes, pathogens and certain types of mold spores. The later of which is especially prevalent in large basements, offices and other large rooms. For these giant spaces, you need Air Purifiers that can efficiently purify and move large volumes of air.
Amaircare 3000 HEPA
The Amaircare 3000 is an excellent choice, with a huge coverage area of 1,600 sq ft. It also features an all-metal chassis with rolling casters for smooth movement. Compared to other air purifiers for large areas, this is a budget-friendly option too.
Best features of the Amaircare 3000 HEPA:
- It comes with a Carbon pre-filter, a HEPA filter, and an inner carbon filter, which work together to remove all harmful toxins, microbes, airborne particles, pollens, mold spores, etc.
- The Amaircare 3000 is easily able to control with a 3-speed electronic keypad.
- It notifies when to change the filters.
- The new curved motors allow a high performance with low energy cost and energy saving.
- Can cover the area from 1500 sq ft to 1600 sq ft.
- Can achieve complete air change of a 1600ft room in approx 30 minutes at its highest setting.
- Amaircare provides a 5-year brand warranty for all it’s products.
- At a price tag of $699, it is the most budget-friendly option on the market today.
BlueAir Pro XL
BlueAir manufactures some of the best Air Purifiers in the Industry. The Pro XL is most suitable for large offices, basements and workplaces. With a sleek and professional design, it can fit into any area, all thanks to its wall mount.
Some of it’s best features:
- BlueAir provides two types of filters with Pro XL. The first is a Particle filter, suitable for microbes, pet dander, dust, etc. The second is the BlueAir SmokeStop Filter, which is suitable to remove VOCs, i.e., for smoking areas.
- There is a third filter called the BlueAir Carbon plus filter, which can be added alongside either of the above filters. It removes all harmful gaseous pollutants.
- The Pro XL comes with unique HEPASilent Technology, which removes 99.97% of airborne particles, using a special encapsulated particle charging chamber.
- It is virtually silent!
- Packs an intelligent Air module to check air quality.
- Can be operated at either three Fan speeds or in Auto mode.
- It comes with a brand warranty of 5 years.
- It can cover areas in between 1000 sq ft to 1200 sq ft.
- It keeps changing air five times per hour, which is impressive.
- It is a bit pricey at $ 2,300!
3. IQAir HealthPro Plus
This machine offers both HEPA and Carbon filter options and is as efficient as the Pro XL. For many customers, it is better than most other air cleaners around at the moment.
Best features of IQAir HealthPro Plus:
- Packs a HyperHEPA air filtration system, which allows removal of nearly all airborne particles down to sizes of 0.003 microns.
- Comes with an innovative Triple-seal technology which seals all filters inside, thus sealing all pollutants inside.
- The new fan on HealthPro Plus is more energy efficient, and it also is much quieter than other air purifiers.
- The carbon filter can easily remove harmful chemicals and odors.
- It has been rated as the best air purifier for Allergies and Asthma-related problems.
- Easy to control, and you can monitor Filter life, fan speeds, etc.
- The notification lights show when to change filters and ON/OFF.
- With EvenFlow Diffuser technology, you get a 320° air movement, and it is also quiet in performance.
- It comes with a 10-year brand warranty which is quite impressive.
- It can cover up to 1125 sq ft of the area!
- When compared to BlueAir Pro XL and Amaircare, it sits in the middle of the pricing range at just $899!