Streaming videos online has been a growing trend in people from all walks of life across the continent and probably for the better. When you watch videos by streaming you save yourself a lot of trouble and cost as well.
Today, there are a number of websites that offer you the opportunity to watch streaming videos online for free. Thousands of movies and series, local movies, documentaries, films from a wide range of countries, all are available just at your fingertips.
So why waste time booking tickets and spending hundreds of dollars when you can get everything from the comfort of your home?
Despite all the right things, people are hesitant in using such services; the biggest problem is the viewing experience, buffering and lot of hindrances, that make your viewing experience a mistake.
But this is not the end of it. There is always a fix for everything. And thankfully we have got you not one or two fixes, but five tips that you can use to get a faster streaming experience.
Tips for a Faster Streaming Experience
- Internet Service Provider: the most basic thing that determines your viewing experience is the internet connection at your home. There are several service providers, but not everyone provides the best quality service in every area. So you first need to find the best internet service provider in your locality. One thing that you need to take care of during the selections process is the bandwidth of the connectivity. For a good experience in HD quality, you must get at least a 25Mbps speed with an equally compatible bandwidth.
- Data Pack: The Internet pack that you buy is very critical in giving you a good streaming experience. Although, you do not have to download any content while watching streaming videos the data pack must have high speed to allow you to watch movies without buffering. 5 Mbps speed would be a bit low for streaming video, therefore, get data pack that gives you 25 Mbps and above speed. The speed of your internet will determine the viewing experience.
- Router: If you have Wi-Fi then buy the best router in your budget. The router is a critical gadget that can help you enjoy streaming videos. The router must be able to deliver high speed and provide continuous connectivity to your devices. But even after buying the best router you need to upgrade it on a regular basis. Technology keeps advancing, and older version becomes obsolete. So keep upgrading and keep enjoying more.
- Router Placement: If you need the best internet connectivity in your home at every corner then the area where you keep the router is essential. The router must be placed in the Center of the Center of your home so that Wi-Fi signal can reach every room across the house.
- Full House Wi-Fi: To avoid dead spots and improve your access to the internet on multiple devices across your home, an excellent whole-home Wi-Fi system can prove very beneficial. This, the service provider will give you various routers placed at different spots in your home that will amplify and extend the network and connectivity and improve speed.
Now apply these tips to watch your favorite shows streaming online on websites like 123moviesHub and enjoy the best movies in HD at your home.