Quickbooks point of sale software by company Intuit is a software with all the features and workings of a very good PoS system and it also consists of an integrated QuickBooks accounting software.
Quickbook PoS is very easy to use software. After downloading the software its navigation is very easy. It will make a lot of sense if you know your windows. The company has made a lot of money through it as it is one of the leading POS software in the market
Quickbook PoS has many benefits such as it is iPad and iPhone integrated, with built-in loyalty function and is very user-friendly. Its customer service is great and they have the ability to solve all incompatibility issues.
Quickbook PoS software can help you retain control of backend PoS and could provide many featureful solutions to all the issues and needs of its customers.
The company Intuit that is the creator of the software has made it according to user’s compatibility and its functions and features are set very skillfully so they are more compatible as a business solution rather than an ordinary virtual cash register. Today we are providing quickbooks pos review 2018
The work of this software is to do accounting and keeping track of employee working hours,Inventory management, It keeps information of the clients and their specific needs, manages customer credit accounts, tracks shipping details.
It’s specifically designed for industrial use, mainly used in retail businesses but can also handle other service-oriented businesses.
QuickBooks POS software can be used with windows vista, windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 12. The additional hardware specifications that are needed for its installation are as follows:
- It’s requires disk space of 1 GB.
- It requires windows vistas or higher and a multicore processor for implementation for multiple users.
- It requires minimum 4GB Ram for a single installation and 8GB Ram for multiple installation processes.
- Multiple users require a 2.8 GHz processor and the single user requires a 4GHz processor.
- Microsoft word and excel 2000 are required to include and exclude data and other office integrations.
- It has a completely functioning multiple user POS which can add the stock. Multiple functions can be accomplished such as barcode scanning, searching to lookup codes, item keywords or item numbers.
- Quick pick button for creating and modifying various functions.
- Sell miscellaneous item option for the quick sale of items that are not in stock yet so a direct sale of the stocks can be done.
- By this application, you can put sales on the hold and come back to them later after completing other works that are more important.
- Clients could be chosen for transactions their specific needs could be determined and new clients could be added from the PoS interface.
It could be used for tracking sales, work orders, designing documents etc.
- It could be used to manage real-time stock and to upgrade it easily.
- It could be used to manage purchases and sales easily by the help of integrated purchase order functions.
- It could be used to manage customer details and to keep extra information about specific needs of clients.
- Payment integration with the help of POS is very easy and checkout process becomes a very good experience with QuickBooks.
- It can accept EMV payments, take credit and debit cards.
- Saves time and work ability by bypassing manual data entry by automatically syncing bookkeeping data to the Quickbooks PoS.
In my opinion:- This application is the best for your business. As we have mentioned above the app is user-friendly and very compatible with your business and we know you have to pay a little amount to access the application but it is worth every penny you spend. So we recommend this application only if you have some money to spare otherwise you can look for other applications. And choose per your convenience.