Suaoki is China-based consumer product company that specializes in the production of a wide range of automotive, solar power and laser measurement field equipment all of which are well-made, versatile, portable & eco-friendly. The Suaoki S270 150Wh Portable Power Station is one of Suaoki’s high-quality, yet affordable, home and field appliance. The Suaoki S270 is a solidly built and versatile power pack made with adventurers, travelers, and outdoor enthusiasts in mind.
As a matter of fact, this is a perfect alternative power source for anyone who constantly needs to have their gadgets and electronics powered on either for work, travel, or leisure.
Suaoki S270 150Wh Portable Power Station Key Specs
- Dimension: 184.5 x 109.5 x 118.5 mm / 7.3 x 4.3 x4.7 inch
- Weight: 1.3kg / 2.9lbs
- Power: 150 watt-hours (3.7V 40500mAh/11.1V 13500mAh)
- Outputs: 2x AC outlet (max 100W, peak power 150W); 4 x DC port (15A / 180W max), 1 x QC3.0 USB port (18W max), 3 x USB ports (10.5W max)
- Charging / Input: AC Adapter (15V/2A), Car Charger (12V), 13V~22V Solar Panel (Min 30W), 3.5 x 1.35mm ports
- Other features: Quick Charge 3.0, MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), SOS/Emergency Torchlight, Battery Management System (BMS) / Voltage control, Temperature control,
- Accessories: DC 3.5X1.35 to
MC4 connector, Car charger,
For the function and purposes it serves, the Suaoki S270 150Wh Portable Power Station comes in an incredibly compact rectangular body structure. Also, despite being sturdily built, it is lightweight (weighs only 1.3kg — less than the average 13-inch laptop) and portable — comes with 2 hideable handles that makes it easy to lift and carry around.
Embodied in a tough plastic case, the Suaoki S270 150Wh portable power station can be used both indoors and outdoors under several climatic and environmental conditions. It is, however, worth nothing that the device is only “splash-proof” and not waterproof or water-resistant.
Multiple Devices Support
Looking at the Suaoki S270, you’d notice how the power station is laced with almost all types of connection ports you can think of. This is because the portable power bank is built to support many of the electronics buyers use for their day-to-day activities.
The S270 comes with four DC ports to charge electronics and small home and medical appliances like coolers, TV sets, vacuum cleaners, led lights, CPAP machine etc. It also sports two 110V AC ports to power electrical appliances and gadgets a mini fridges, laptops, UAV drones, cameras, fans etc. There are also four USB 3.0 port for charging up smartphones, tablets, USB lights, fan etc. Three of these USB 3.0 are regular ports while one supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
Battery Capacity and Durability
The Suaoki S270 charging station comes with 150Wh battery which can conveniently power your appliances for hours and charge your gadgets numerous times. Battery life is ultimately relative to the type, size, nature and number of items you are charging on the S270. The device itself takes about 8 hours to charge and can be recharge in three different ways:
- Plugged directly to an electrical source (read: wall outlet)
- Using a 60W or 10W solar panel (this isn’t included in the box)
- Plugging into your car’s 12V socket (car charger included in the box)
At a rate of one recharge per week, the S270 will span for about 10 years. The device comes with a battery management system (BMS) to ensure your gadgets and appliances are safe when charging with the power station. Features of the battery management system include temperature control, voltage control, and other advanced safety measures.
There are two flashlights on the front of the Suaoki S270 150Wh Portable Power Station which serves as a touch for emergency lighting, is bright enough to light up a whole room, and can be customized to an SOS signal light. At the top, there are status indicators that shows the battery level and blinks when the power station is charging.
Items in the box
When you purchase the Suaoki Portable Generator, you’ll get a number of cables and many other items out of the box. They include:
- The Suaoki S270 Portable Power Station
- AC power charger
- 12-volt automobile charger
- 12-volt automobile power socket adapter
- 10 coaxial power connectors and connecting cable
- Alligator clip cable
- User manual
Suaoki S270 Price
As mentioned earlier, Suaoki produces high-quality equipment with affordability in mind. The S270 150Wh Power Station is available on Suaoki’s official store, Amazon and sells for less than $150. Depending on the store of purchase, price ranges from $129 – $139.
Compare Prices of Related Products
- Buy Generator
- Best 20KVA Generators
- Best 10KVA Diesel Generators
- Buy Inverter
- Generator Price
- Beware of Generator fumes, they kill
- Refueling your generators with Siphon pumps
- Generator Maintenance
- Best 5KVA Generators
- Best 5KVA Inverters
- Generator Dealers
- Solar Inverter