Electric scooters are getting increasingly popular these days. Kids, adults, college-goers, all are equally interested in this incredible product. The fact that electric bikes are designed to have a minimum negative impact on the environment makes them all the more attractive to the customers.
And this isn’t the only good thing about these devices. Besides being fun and in trend, they are also cost-effective. You don’t need to spend a lot on scooters.
They are an excellent means of transportation. With time, the technology behind electric scooters is also advancing. It ensures that you get what you expect from these scooters. Not only are they environment-friendly and cost-effective, but they also come with a sturdy body.
As of now, these are some of the best electric scooters available in the market.
1. Razor E200 Electric Scooter
Razor E200 electric scooter is a beast which provides you with high torque motor, which gives you immense control and power. It has an eye-catching design and can offer you a maximum speed of over 12MPH. On a full charge, you can commute for a maximum of 40 minutes. It makes Razor E200 an ideal scooter for short distance travelling. It is best for college students who want to go around the campus.
- Razor E200 comes with a high powered motor which is present in an insulated box to prevent disturbance.
- With Razor E200, you get an impressive pace of 12MPH. The battery is robust and durable, which allows you a fun time of 40 minutes when fully charged.
- The pneumatic tires present in this device allows you to have a smooth ride, irrespective of terrain variation.
- Razor E200 has some additional features like a rear brake and a spring-loaded kickstand.
- It can easily support a rider of over 154lbs.
|It provides an incredible speed of 12MPH.||It does not come with a speed setting. You can switch it on, and it would run on a constant speed.|
|The brake system present in this device is extremely potent. Once activated, your scooter would come to rest within seconds.||It has poor ground clearance. So people need to be careful around speed bumps.|
|The pneumatic tires ensure that you have a smooth ride at all times.||It is a little challenging to carry.|
|The battery is robust and resistant to damage. It is built to last, which automatically elongates the shelf life of Razor E200.|
2. Gotrax GXL
Gotrax GXL comes with a 250-watt motor which administers incredible power to the device. Powered with such an astonishing engine, the scooter can easily attain a speed of 15.5MPH. The 8.5″ pneumatic tires of Gotrax GXL are wear-resistant and have incredible suspension. This adds a little ease to your ride.
- Gotrax GXL easily folds into a compact portable design which makes it easy to carry anywhere.
- The 250-watt motor gives you enough power to reach a maximum speed of 15.5MPH.
- The scooter can easily support a maximum weight of 220lbs.
- The 8.5” wide pneumatic tires add extra comfort to your ride. No matter how rough the terrain, your journey will always be smooth.
- Gotrax GXL is equipped with a 36V battery which manages to give you a travel radius of over 9-12 miles.
|It comes with a handle operated, very efficient disc brake.||Battery display is not as efficient as expected.|
|Once folded, it becomes effortless to carry this thing around. It also takes up very little storage space.||Throttle sensitivity makes it a little uneasy to cruise around in rough terrain.|
|Gotrax GXL is equipped with a digital display. You can check your speed, battery status and other settings on the screen.|
3. Megawheels S5
Megawheels S5 is a scooter which is the jack of all trades. It is simple and costs no more than $400. With Megawheels S5 you get a maximum speed of 16.2MPH and a travel radius of 10.1 miles. The high speed makes it the most convenient commute device. You can take a small ride around the neighbourhood or a quick tour around the campus.
Megawheels S5 comes with pneumatic tires which make your rides a little bit smoother on all types of terrain. Another impressive thing is the brake system. With electric front and rear disc brakes, it has become easier to maintain balance and avert accidents.
- Megawheels S5 has a commuting speed of maximum 16.2mph.
- Maximum travel distance covered on a full charge is somewhere around 10 miles.
- The battery is very efficient and resists wear and tear. It takes no more than three hours to charge this vehicle.
- 5” pneumatic tires and efficient brake systems are used in the development of this device.
- Irrespective of being a small device it can support a maximum weight of 265lbs.
|Megawheels S5 is a well designed light scooter which delivers a maximum speed of 16.2mph.
|The latch of this device is of poor quality.
|The device is equipped with a reliable brake system which reduces the probability of accidents.
|Irrespective of the remarkable speed provided by this device, the travel radius is small.
|Magawheels S5 is much less expensive than most of the scooters available in the market. You get more for less.
4. Xiaomi Electric Scooter
Xiaomi is known for providing the best services in a budget. The products of this origin are extraordinarily reliable and in pace with modern trends. Xiaomi does a great job when it comes to developing electronic devices for the convenience of human beings.
Checkout Full Review of this Xiaomi Electric Scooter at Buyselfbalancingscooter .
It is an extremely sturdy and compact device developed by Xiaomi. Once folded, it can be stored almost anywhere without any inconvenience.
- With a powerful motor of 280Watt, it can easily provide a maximum speed of 15.5 MPH.
- You can cover almost 18.6 miles when the battery is full.
- It takes about 5 hours for the battery to charge fully.
- The motor provided in this device makes it easy for Xiaomi electric scooter to go uphill without any problems.
- The device comes with a front electric brake and a rear disk brake.
|When folded, it does not weigh too much. It weighs no more than 12 kgs which makes it extremely easy to carry around.
|The battery is prone to exhaustion.
|LED display allows you to keep track of speed and battery life.
5. Razor E300S
Razor E300S is an excellent device designed for people who have no prior experience with a scooter. It is easy to handle and has a wide deck to support you. The 10″ extra-wide tires help you maintain your balance even on a rocky road. Speed is not an issue with this device. It is designed to maintain high speed and functionality at the same time.
It is important to note here that this device is best as a leisure toy. And it is better not to use it for long-distance travelling.
- Razor E300S has an elegant model which is available in bright blue. The design is sleek and eye-catching.
- The maximum speed attained by this device is 15MPH.
- Being lightweight of only 42lbs, it can support a maximum weight of 220lbs.
- Extra-wide 10″ tires make your travel experience a little better and smoother.
- Rear brakes can be provided which are highly effective.
|With Razor E300S, you can easily reach a maximum speed of 15MPH and cover a distance of 9-10 miles.
|It takes a lot of time to charge- about 12 hours.
|Motors are designed to produce minimal noise.
|10” wide tires make sure that you never have to face bumps on the road.
Electric scooters are one of the modern marvels which have made life more comfortable. With electric bikes, you don’t need to spend any money on gas. Imagine how much you would be saving! Just plug in the charger, charge your scooter and go out for a ride.