Surface Pro 7 is the successor to the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with major upgrade on the performance. This 2-in-1 device is built on the 10th Gen Intel processor coupled a faster multitasking and improved graphics card, with up to 16GB RAM.
Where to Buy Microsoft Surface Pro 7
This 12.3-inch captivating 2-in-1 convertible tablet offers the best cloud-powered security, audio experience and a faster multitasking connection.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Key Features
- 12.3-inch PixelSense Display, 2736 x 1824 (267 ppi)
- Windows 10 Pro
- Up to Quad-core 10th Gen Intel® Core i5, i7 Processor
- Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics
- Up to 16GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 1TB SSD Card
- 1.6W stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio
- Up to 10.5 hours (Typical Usage)
The design of the new Surface Pro 7 has’nt really change, at first glance it might have been mistaken for the Surface Pro 6.
It sports unique design with sleek, smooth textured magnesium material. With a physical dimension of 245 mm x 175 mm x 8.3 m, thus resulting into an ultra portable, yet durable design.
Just like its predecessor, this Microsoft 2-in-1 tablet and convertible laptop has thick bezel around the sides, top and bottom.
In addition, the thick bezel host the 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p full HD video and also sited at the back is an 8MP camera, thus, delivering sharp video even in low light.
One of the Major upgrade on the addition of a USB-C port to second the USB-A port, and other connectivity port including 3.5 mm headphone jack, Surface Connect port and Surface Type Cover port.
The Surface Pro 7 comes with a 12.3-inch PixelSense™ Display with touch configurations. This display panel is named for its capacitive touch and stylus capabilities. It supports touch, and pen input.
Furthermore, the Surface Pro 7 sports a 2736 x 1824 resolution, thus resulting int 267PPI per density, hence offering an unforgettable visual feast that’s delivers, bright and incredibly vibrant display.
The 3:2 screen aspect ratio allows you to enjoy a bigger view of picture, videos and contents.
Above all, this 2-in-1 device comes with the 10-point touch tracking feature which allows you handle simultaneous touches and multi-touch from all fingers on both hands, thus, enabling a wide number of gestures.
The Surface Pro 7 is powered by a 10th Gen Intel® Core Processor, thus offering one of the best performance.
This quad core CPU is available in two different configured including the core i5-1035G4 which clocked up to 3.7 GHz with 6MB Cache and Core i7-1065G7 which clocked up to 3.9 GHz with 8MB Cache.
Similarly, Microsoft added a base model with dual-core CPU, the Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 offers up to 3.4 GHz with 4MB Cache.
For excellent performance, this laptop also comes with two different graphic card. There is an option between the Intel Iris Plus graphics and Intel UHD graphics processor (GPU).
Furthermore, the Surface Pro 7 will offer up to 16GB of RAM with up to 1TB SSD card,so there is enough storage space for your everyday use.
Above all, these laptops runs on Windows 10 operating system out-of-the-box, for smooth user’s experience.
This laptop come with 1.6W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio technology, which delivers crystal-clear audio when watching videos or taking a call.
It also come with a dual far-field mics to ensure that you’ll be heard clearly on every call you make.
The Surface Pro 7 comes with a long lasting battery which offers up to 10.5 hours of typical device usage.
For unlimited connectivity option, the laptop comes with an advanced Wi-Fi 6 technology with speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps and bluetooth 5.0. technology.
Above all, this laptop also offers plenty of security options for the laptops, including Windows Hello facial recognition, IR Cameras, biometric fingerprint reader and dTPM encrypts data which works in conjunction with Windows 10 security.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Price and Availability
The Surface Pro 7 price starts at $749.99 and depending on the configuration the price changes.
This Laptop device is available on Microsoft official store and other third-party e-commerce platforms like Amazon.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Surface Pro 7
- OS: Window 10
- Processor: Quad-core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1035G4, i7-1065G7 Processor, Dual-core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 Processor
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics (i3), Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics (i5, i7)
- Memory: Up to 16GB LPDDR4x RAM (4GB, 8GB, 16GB)
- Colours: Platinum
- Dimension: 292 x 201 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 775 g or 790 g
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 12.3-inch PixelSense™ Display, 2736 x 1824 (267 ppi), 3:2 Aspect Ratio,
- Keyboard: Detachable Keyboard (Sold Separately)
- Pointing Device: Yes, Touchscreen and Touchpad on Keyboard
- Built-in Storage: Up to 1TB SSD
- Optical Storage: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: 5.0MP Front-Facing Camera (1080p Full HD Video) + 8.0MP Rear-Facing autofocus Camera (1080p Full HD Video)
- USB Ports: 1 x USB-C, 1 x USB-A
- HDMI: –
- Thunderbolt Ports: –
- DisplayPort: –
- VGA: –
- Ethernet (RJ-45): –
- SD Slot: MicroSDXC card reader
- Mic/Headphone: Yes, Dual far-field Studio Mics, headphone jack
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: –
- Docking Connector: Yes, 1 x Surface Connect Port, 1 x Surface Type Cover Port
- Mobile Broadband: –
- Microsoft 365 30-day trial
- Firmware TPM
- Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- 1.6W stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™
- Compatible with Surface Dial off-screen interaction
- Ambient light sensor
- Battery: –
- Use Time: up to 10.5 Hours