ASUS Zenbook Flip S UX363 (2020) is another brilliant 2020 offering from ASUS. Alongside the ZenBook Flip S (UX371), the world’s thinnest OLED convertible laptop, ZenBook 14 (UX435), the world’s smallest 14-inch laptop with ScreenPad; ZenBook Pro 15 (UX535), the world’s smallest 15-inch 4K OLED laptop; ExpertBook B9 (B9450), and ASUS Zenbook Flip S UX363 (2020), the world’s thinnest and lightest 3:2 3.3K laptop unveiled at the Built for Brilliance virtual launch event.
Where to Buy ASUS Zenbook Flip S UX363 (2020)
The ASUS Zenbook S UX363 2020 version is an upgraded version of the last year released UX363 with a 13.9-inch, 11th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, with as much as 16GB RAM and 1TB PCIe 3. m.4 SSD inside a 15.7mm of thickness and 1.35 kilograms of weight.
ASUS Zenbook Flip S UX363 (2020) Key Specifications
- 13.9-inch 3.3K (3300 x 2200) 3:2 aspect, touchscreen, 500 nits
- Windows 10 Pro
- 11th Gen Intel Core Processor, up to Core i7-1165G7
- Intel XE graphics card
- UP to 16 GB RAM
- Up to 1TB PCIe® NVMe™ 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD
- Dual-speaker Harman Kardon-certified audio system
- 3D IR webcam with Windows Hello support
- 67 Wh 4-cell lithium-polymer battery
The ASUS Zenbook Flip S UX363 2020 is a premium ultraportable laptop exquisitely constructed. It is slim, thin, and sleek, with a compact, tough all-metal unibody that premieres an exciting new productivity-enhancing shape.
This ultraportable laptop measures just 15.7 mm thin and weighs 1.35 kg which confirms the durability and portability of the design.
Furthermore, the elegant new Jade Black livery features contrasting Red Copper diamond-cut highlights, and a special off-center ASUS logo on the lid which adds to the visual appeal of the design.
ASUS Zenbook S UX363 (2020) is also has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that ensures a comfortable typing position on the spacious edge-to-edge keyboard, along with improved cooling airflow.
In addition, this laptop comes with a new edge-to-edge keyboard, complemented by Asus’ NumberPad 2.0 which provides easy numeric data entry. An infrared (IR) camera allows convenient face login with Windows Hello.
ASUS Zenbook Flip S UX363 2020 is equipped with a 13.9-inch 3.3K (3,300×2,200 pixels) NanoEdge Pantone-validated touchscreen with a 3:2 facet ratio which delivers exceptionally detailed and realistic visuals.
The touchscreen display has a wide 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and is VESA DisplayHDR 500 True Black-certified for deep blacks and exceptional contrast.
It is also TÜV Rheinland-certified for eye care. This laptop also has a four-sided frameless NanoEdge design with a 92% screen-to-body ratio that provides a larger screen area for immersive viewing experience.
For silky-smooth performance, Zenbook Flip S UX363 2020 is powered by up to an 11th Generation Intel Core i7 processor with Intel Iris Xe graphics and 16GB of RAM. For storage, it supports up to a 1 TB PCIe 3.0 SSD.
This latest 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in ZenBook S deliver enhanced performance that makes light work of multitasking, productivity, and entertainment, and the new Intel Iris® Xe integrated graphics delivers silky-smooth visuals.
Asus ZenBook S also features ultrafast PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD and the latest Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance.
Asus Zenbook Flip S UX363 is powered by a 4-cell Rechargeable lithium-polymer 67Wh battery which, can last 15 hours on in light usage, minimal brightness, and other factors.
This battery supports 65W fast charging technology, hence, you can recharge up to 60% capacity in as little as 49 minutes, so you can be up and running quicker than ever.
Furthermore, for quality audio experience the Asus Zenbook S UX363 2020 comes with the ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound and smart amplifier for maximum audio performance.
For unlimited connectivity options, the laptop comes with the latest Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance and Bluetooth version 5.0 technology.
It also has a full-size HDMI port, two Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® ports, and a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port.
ASUS Zenbook S UX363 (2020) Price and Availability
ASUS Zenbook Flip S UX363 (2020) price starts at around $900 depending on the configuration. This laptop is available on ASUS’s official store, website, and other third-party e-commerce platforms like Amazon.
Asus Zenbook Flip S UX363 (2020) Specs
Here are a few specs of the ASUS Zenbook Flip S UX363:
- OS: Window 10 Pro, Window 10 Home
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor, Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor
- GPU: Intel® Iris Xe Graphics
- Memory: up to 16 GB SDRAM
- Colours: Jade Black
- Dimension: 30.6 cm x 22.4 cm x 1.57 cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 1.35 kg
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 13.9-inch (3300 x 2200) 3:2 aspect NanoEdge touchscreen; 92% screen-to-body ratio, 500 nits, PANTONE® Validated, 100% DCI-P3, 133% sRGB color gamut
- Keyboard: Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.35 mm key travel
- Pointing Device: Touchpad / NumberPad
- Built-in Storage: 256GB / 512GB SATA 3.0 SSD, up to 1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Optical Storage:
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: VGA Webcam
- USB Ports: 1 x Type-A USB 3.2, x USB C
- HDMI: Yes 1 port
- Thunderbolt Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® (up to 40 Gbps)
- DisplayPort: –
- VGA: –
- Ethernet (RJ-45): –
- SD Slot: Yes
- Mic/Headphone: Yes
- WLAN: Integrated Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: –
- Docking Connector: –
- Mobile Broadband: –
- Array microphone with Cortana voice-recognition support
- ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound; smart amplifier for maximum audio performance
- Multi-format card reader
- IPS-level wide-view technology
- TÜV Rheinland-certified eye care
- Battery: 4 -Cell 67 Wh Battery
- Use Time: Up to 15 hours