Alongside the Zenbook 13 UX325, Asus has unveil its newest ultraportable Laptop refers to as the world thinnest 14″ laptop. The ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425 is a brilliantly designed laptop with captivating display features and powered by the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors coupled with Intel® Iris™ Plus or Intel® UHD Graphics card.
Where to Buy ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425
This sleek and slim laptop features an excellent 3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support, full I/O ports, WiFi 6 connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0 and backed up by a powerful battery life.
It is similar to the ASUS Zenbook 14 UM425, but runs on Intel processors and graphics instead.
Asus ZenBook 14 UX425 Key Specifications
- 14-inch LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 touchscreen
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7/ Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1/ Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1
- Intel® Iris™ Plus / Intel® UHD Graphics
- 8GB / 16GB / 32GB 2400MHz DDR4
- Up to 1TB PCIe x4 SSD
- 3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support
- Up to 67Wh 4-cell lithium-polymer battery
The ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425 comes with a thinner and lighter design than its predecessor. It sports an aluminum build, hence the strong, durable, portable yet stylish design.
With a dimension of 319 x 208 x 13.9 mm the ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425 is elegant with a flagship built.
The chassis and lids are made of aerospace-grade diamond-cut aluminum alloy with unique concentric-circle edges.
Similarly, ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425 sports slim bezel around the sides, top and bottom.
The top bezel host the 3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support while the bottom bezel which is wider than other bezel with ASUS Zenbook logo inscribed on it.
Furthermore, ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425 sports the ErgoLift design which automatically tilting the keyboard when the laptop is opened to allow adequate space for ventilation and comfortable typing experience.
The laptop comes with an Edge to Edge backlit chiclet keyboard with 1.4mm travel distance, and fast-actuating key switches,thus, offering a full-size functionality which makes typing more convenient.
Below the keyboard is ASUS second generation NumberPad 2.0. This numeric keypad is positioned on the TouchPad which can be switch on with a single-touch sensor at the top-right of the touchpad. The touchpad comes with an integrated LED-illuminated full-size numeric keypad.
Above all, the ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425 packs a lot of port for connectivity including; HDMI port, USB Type-A port, Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, and microSD card reader.
The 14-inch display supports Full-HD resolution which offers a screen-to-body ratio of 90%. This ZenBook 14 has a bright and clear four-sided NanoEdge display which offers more immersive viewing experience.
In addition, the laptop comes with low power 1-watt display, thus delivering incredible brightness with up to 400nits.
Furthermore, ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 sports a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel, thus, delivering sharper images with more details in immaculate natural colors.
This Asus laptop is built on the IPS panel with image aspect ratio of 16:9, hence resulting into a bigger view of picture.
Above all, this laptop offers immersive displays with enhanced contrast ratios, and expanded color space.
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 is powered by the 10th Generation Intel Core processor a 10nm chipset offering up to Core i7, hence, delivering faster, smoother, and more responsive performance than the previous generation.
The ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 comes with three model including the premium model running on the Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 8 cores chip with 16MB Cache, thus offering up to 3.90GHz max turbo frequency.
There is also a model with Intel® Core™ i5-1035G 4 cores chipset offering up to 3.60 GHz max turbo frequency.
The base model which is the most affordable version comes with the Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 with 2 core featuring 4 threads and up to up to 3.40 GHz Turbo Boost.
Furthermore, for better functionality, the CPU is paired with two GPU option. You can choose from either the Intel® UHD Graphics 630 or Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics, thus, offering the best gaming experience.
Similarly, the ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 offers up to 32GB DDR4-2666MHz (RAM) and up to 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, so there is enough storage space for your everyday use.
For smooth user experience, the ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 run on Windows 10 home operating system out-of-the-box.
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 has a 4-cell Rechargeable lithium-polymer 67Wh battery which, can last 22 hours on in light usage, minimal brightness, and other factors.
The Laptop also comes with the 3D IR HD camera for fast login using facial recognition and support for dual virtual assistant: Windows Cortana and Amazon Alexa.
Furthermore, ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 equipped with ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with Harman Kardon and smart amplifier technology that delivers louder sound with no distortion and finely tuned software to give you sound like no other laptop.
It also comes with an Array Microphones with integrated voice assistant like Alexa and Cortana to make work easier.
For ultra fast connectivity, the laptop also features the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) alongside the Bluetooth version 5.0 which takes wireless speeds to the next level, for super-smooth connections to the world.
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 Price and Availability
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 price starts at around £1,200 in the United Kingdom and around S$1,398 in Singapore. It will launch in most countries this July / August.
You can to buy the ASUS Laptop at leading online stores in your country or on ASUS’s official store or website and other third-party e-commerce platforms like Amazon.
ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425 Specs
Here are a few specs of the ASUS ZenBook 14 UX425
- OS: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7, Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1, Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics / Intel UHD Graphics
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB / 32GB LPDDR4X 3200MHz RAM
- Colours: Pine Grey, Lilac Mist
- Dimension: 1.39 x 30.4 x 20.3 cm
- Weight: 1.13 Kg
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 14-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, optional-1W, 450 nits brightness display or 300nits, 90% screen to body ratio
- Keyboard: Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.4mm key travel and ErgoLift hinge
- Pointing Device: Precision Touchpad (PTP) with Optional NumberPad
- Built-in Storage: Up to 2TB PCIe 3.0 SSD (up to 4 slots), 32GB + 1TB or 32GB + 512GB Intel Optane Memory H10 with SSD
- Optical Storage: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: 3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support
- USB Ports: Yes, 3 ports (2 x USB Type C, 1 x USB Type A)
- HDMI: Yes, 1 port (HDMI 2.0)
- Thunderbolt Ports: Yes, 2 ports (via USB Type C)
- DisplayPort: –
- VGA: –
- Ethernet (RJ-45): –
- SD Slot: Yes
- Mic/Headphone: No
- WLAN: Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ performance (802.11ax)
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: –
- Docking Connector: –
- Mobile Broadband: –
- Array microphone with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
- MIL-STD-810G Military Grade
- ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound; smart amplifier for maximum audio performance
- IPS-level wide-view technology
- Four-sided frameless NanoEdge design with 88% screen-to-body ratio
- 3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support
- Harman Kardon Sound
- ASUS Handwriting
- ASUS Quick Key
- Battery: 67Wh, 4-Cell Lithium-Polymer Battery
- Use Time: Up to 22 hours Battery Life (Fast Charging 60% capacity in 49 minutes with included 65W adapter)