The LG K62 is the senior sibling of LG K52. Both android phones were announced on the same date and they also feature similar specifications. The LG K62 packs an incredible body design with a screen of respect.
The large 6.6-inch HD + screen will be perfect for gaming and other entertainment. Apart from this, it also has the same quad rear camera setup.
LG K62 Key Specs & Features
- 6.6 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi)
- Android 10
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage up to 128GB Memory Card
- 48 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 28 MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Network
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The LG K62 comes in a beautiful appearance. The body features a dynamic visual pattern coming together for an exceptional matte finish. Holding the device is comfortable and the position of the fingerprint scanner makes everything special.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint reader on the left side while the right side features the volume rocker and power button. The LG K62 measures the same 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm and 186 grams.
The body also passed MIL-STD-810G text which includes temperature shock, vibration, shock, humidity, and high or low temperature.
On the front, it has a hole with bigger screen size. The 6.6-inch LCD screen is designed with an FHD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
It packs 399 PPI density and as you can see, this is a huge upgrade and it will deliver more vivid and clear viewing than the LG K52.
As long as the camera is concerned, users will capture nice photos. On the front, the phone has a 28 MP selfies camera. The camera is coupled with a Face ID and [email protected] videos.
At the back, it has a 48 MP main camera with an additional setup such as a 5MP ultra-wide shooter that has a 115° field of view, a macro lens of 2 MP, and also 2 MP depth sensor.
With the main camera, you can even a Live stream YouTube straight from the app. It also has Dual-LED flash and HDR.
Hardware and Software
On the performance, the LG K62 packs the same midrange Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset based on 12nm with a 2.3 GHz octa-core processor. It packs PowerVR GE8320 GPU and runs on Android 10.
The chip is paired with an internal memory of 128GB and 4GB RAM. You can also expand the storage via the microSD card. Users will get a dedicated Google Assistant button as well.
Battery and Network
Fueling the LG K62 is a 4,000 mAh battery that is powered through USB-C. There is no fast charging though. The connectivity options include Dual SIM with 4G LTE, Wifi, GPS, and NFC.
LG K62 Price and Availability
The LG K62 will sell at a price of about $239 and you can buy it in White, or Sky Blue colors.
In Nigeria, the handset will cost 95,000 Naira, 1,500 Ghs in Ghana, and 27,000 Ksh in Kenya.
LG K62 Specs
Here are a few specs of the LG K62:
- Platform: Android 10
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm), Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: White, Sky Blue
- Dimension: 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.6 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Quad cameras, [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 28 MP, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 3.1
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Side)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: No