ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) is one of the cheapest, lightest and thinnest 13.3-inch laptop with OLED display option. This ultraportable laptop boasts 88% screen-to-body ratio with full-size connectivity options, including dual Thunderbolt 4 ports and one full-size HDMI 2.0b connection. It is also equipped with the 11th-gen Core processors and Iris Xe graphics to offer the best performance.
Where to Buy ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325)
The ZenBook 13 OLED laptop comes with a 67 Wh battery which ASUS says, should last for up to 13 hours of use and can be charged faster with the 65W adapter. This laptop also comes with a full-sized Backlit Chiclet Keyboard and NumberPad 2.0 integrated into the touchpad and an IR camera for fast face-recognition.
ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) Key Specifications
- 13.3-inch, OLED, FHD (1920 x 1080) display
- Windows 10 Pro
- 11th Gen Intel Core Processor, up to Core i7-1165G7
- Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics card
- UP to 32 GB RAM
- 1TB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® SSD with 32GB Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Built-in speaker Harman Kardon-certified audio system
- IR webcam with Windows Hello support
- 67WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion battery
The ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) is the world’s lightest OLED laptop according to the company. It has a compact, thin and ultralight all-metal design which makes it the ideal traveling companion that you can take anywhere.
This laptop is even more portable than ever, weighing only 1.14 kg with a 13.9 mm-thin profile and still packed a full-size connectivity.
Furthermore, the Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) laptop features the 13.3″ display with a four-sided NanoEdge design which features slim bezels that create an 88% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience.
For security purpose, Asus squeezed an IR camera along with its webcam into the thin bezel above the display so you can sign in to Windows 10 with facial recognition.
In addition, this laptop comes with a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge to lift the rear of the laptop up so the keyboard is at a more ergonomic typing angle. It also helps keep it cooler.
On the base chassis, there is a large edge-to-edge ergonomic backlit keyboard with a whole row of extra function keys on the right side of the layout, to improve productivity. The keyboard has 1.4mm Key-travel distance thus, offering a full-size functionality to makes the typing experience convenient.
ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) also comes with support for ASUS NumberPad 2.0, a dual-function touchpad which has a full-size LED-illuminated numeric keypad integrated into the touchpad.
Above all, this portable laptop packs a full I/O ports for connectivity including; Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®, USB Type-A, HDMI.
The ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) features a 13.3-inch OLED panel with 400 nits of brightness, wide-view display, ultraslim bezels that create up to an 88% screen-to-body ratio for incredibly immersive viewing experiences.
This display has a 1920 x 1080 Full HD panel with Pantone Validated colors, and 100-percent DCI-P3 color gamut support, while it’s also TÜV Rheinland-certified for low blue light output.
Above all, the ZenBook 13 (UX325) has 60 Hz touchscreen with 72% NTSC gamut to ensure vivid colors with a 16:9 aspect ratio which delivers exceptionally detailed and realistic visuals.
ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) is powered by an 11th-gen Core processor to deliver enhanced performance for effortless multitasking or entertainment. This chipset is available in three different cores including; Intel core i3-1115G4, core i5-1135G7, and the premium core™ i7-1165G7.
The Intel core i7-1165G7 offers up to 4 cores and 12 MB cache and clocks at 2.8 GHz base clock, up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, while the core i5-1135G7 offers up to 4 cores and 8 MB cache and clocks at 2.4 GHz base clock, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost.
Lastly the base model with the Intel core i3-1115G4 has 2 cores and 6 MB cache and clocks at 3.0 GHz base clock, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel turbo boost technology.
To backup this CPU is the Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics that far exceed the usual integrated experience, this laptop promises great visual for game lovers.
ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) also features an ultra-fast storage, with up to a 1 TB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD or a PCIe SSD accelerated with 32 GB of Intel Optane™ Memory H10. There is also an onboard memory up to 32GB RAM for an additional performance boost.
Above all, this laptops runs on Windows 10 Pro operating system. Therefore, offering smooth user experience and better interface.
The ASUS Zenbook 13 (UX325) is equipped with a built-in-speaker with Harman Kardon technology that delivers louder sound with no distortion and finely tuned software to give you sound like no other laptop. It also comes with an array Microphones and support Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition.
This laptop also comes with an AI noise-canceling audio technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. It has a ClearVoice Mic feature which filter out ambient noise, and normalize all individual voices in Multi-presenter mode from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality.
Zenbook 13 (UX325) also sports the WiFi 6 (802.11ax) technology which offers wireless connectivity with speeds that are up to 3x faster than WiFi 5.
ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) Price and Availability
The ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) price starts at around $799.99 depending on the configuration. This laptop is available on ASUS’s official store, website, and other third-party e-commerce platforms like Amazon.
ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) Specs
Here are a few specs of the Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325) :
- OS: Window 10 Pro, Window 10 Home
- Processor: 11th-gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor or Core™ i5-1135G7, Core™ i3-1115G4 processor
- GPU: Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics
- Memory: up to 32 GB SDRAM
- Colours: Pine Grey, Lilac Mist
- Dimension: 30.42 x 20.3 x 1.39 ~ 1.39 cm (11.98″ x 7.99″ x 0.55″ ~ 0.55″)
- Weight: 1.07 kg
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 13.3-inch, OLED, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, -, Glossy display, -, 400nits, DCI-P3: 100%, Pantone Validated, Screen-to-body ratio: 88 ％
- Keyboard: Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, 1.4mm Key-travel
- Pointing Device: Touchpad / NumberPad
- Built-in Storage: up to 1TB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® SSD
- Optical Storage: 32GB Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: IR webcam with Windows Hello support
- USB Ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- HDMI: Yes, 1x HDMI 2.0b
- Thunderbolt Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® (up to 40 Gbps)
- DisplayPort: –
- VGA: –
- Ethernet (RJ-45): –
- SD Slot: Yes
- Mic/Headphone: Yes
- WLAN: Intel® WiFi 6 with Gig+ performance (802.11ax)
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: –
- Docking Connector: –
- Mobile Broadband: –
- Array microphone with Cortana voice-recognition support
- Built-speaker Harman Kardon-certified audio system
- IPS-level wide-view technology
- OLED NanoEdge display
- AI noise-canceling audio technology
- Full-size backlit, with 1.4 mm key travel
- Battery: 67WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion
- Use Time: Up to 14 hours