The Realme GT Neo Flash comes in as a more premium sibling to the regular GT Neo However, the upgrades aren’t worthy of breaking news headlines, as the upgrade isn’t substantial. The main difference here is the fast charging mechanism coming at 65W.
Realme GT Neo Flash Key Specs & Features
- 6.43 inches Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 Pixels, ~409 PPPI, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- 8GB RAM / 12GB RAM
- 256GB Built-in Storage
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 16MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- 5G Network
- Fats Charging (65W Capacity)
- Non-Removable 4500 mAh Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
Taking a first look at the Realme GT Neo Flash chassis basically reveals a reminiscent design coming from the regular Realme GT Neo.
Holding the fact in the first paragraph in place, basically means, that we also have the race car accents in place, which is mainly pioneered by the black like that runs from the left side of the rear panel of the device, to below the camera bump. This design more lucid in the Yellow color options.
Speaking of the colour options on this device, we have Black, Silver, Aurora, and Yellow. Which are pretty much the colours you will get on the regular GT.
Moving upfront, we have a 6.43-inch super AMOLED display, with a punch-hole camera sitting in the top left corner. The highlight of the parameters of this display includes a resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels, a density of approximately 405 PPI, and a 120Hz refresh rate.
On the camera department, we have the exact same cameras seen on the regular GT Neo, which further narrows down the reason you may want to purchase this GT Neo Flash over its slightly less premium sibling.
The rear camera department comprises a 64MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8, an 8MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.3, and a 119˚ field of view. We also have a 2MP macro camera with an aperture of f/2.4. Video recording with this camera is capped at 4k @60fps.
Upfront, we have a single 16MP camera with an aperture of f/2.5. Video recording on this camera is capped at 1080p @ 30fps.
Hardware and Software
Performance-wise, the GT Neo Flash once again rocks a setup very similar to its slightly less premium sibling. The only difference here is the absence of the 128GB storage option, leaving us with just the 256GB variant and the faster 65W charging, as opposed to 50W on its less premium sibling.
Aside from the above-mentioned, we still have the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G processor with a 6nm process, the same Mali-G77 MC9 GPU, and the same non-removable 4500mAh Li-Po battery.
On the software side, we have the Realme UI 2.0 user interface running on the Android 11 operating system.
The Realme GT Neo Flash features low-energy Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, a USB type-c port (2.0), and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Internet connectivity is capped at 5G, which means enthusiasts can utilize 5G connectivity for streaming, downloads, and uploads.
Realme GT Neo Flash Price and Availability
The price of the Realme GT Neo Flash starts at around $355, which translates to about 146,083 Naira in Nigeria, 2,049 GHC in Ghana, and 38,11 Kenya Shillings in Kenya.
The Realme GT Neo was announced on May 25th and was released for purchase on June 6th 2021.
Realme GT Neo Flash Specs
Here are a few specs of the Realme GT Neo Flash:
- Platform: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Processor: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm) (Octa-core 1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB
- Colours: Black, Silver, Aurora, Yellow
- Dimension: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 179 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.43 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 Pixels, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, ~409 PPI, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64MP (Primary) + f/1.8 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.3, 119˚ + 2MP (Macro) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, Panorama, PDAF, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/480fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, f/2.5, HDR, Panorama, 1080 @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 256GB (UFS 3.1)
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: CDMA 800
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G: 1, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: –
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-removable 4500mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 65W Fast Charging Capacity