Want a flagship smartphone like the BlackBerry Q10, Samsung Galaxy S4, or Nokia Lumia 920, but can’t afford to make full payment at once? Airtel Nigeria is offering you the opportunity to purchase any device of your choice from any Airtel shop without making full payment immediately. Buy now, pay later with Airtel Financing option.
Where to Shop Online
Jumia.com.ng from ₦500.00 View Offers
The Airtel Financing option offers a convenient way to pay for devices and is not limited to flagship devices. Mid-range and low cost devices are also available. Almost all devices available at Airtel shops are qualified for financing. The Airtel financing option spreads payment over a period of 3 to 6 months, making it easier for consumers. You just buy now and pay later gradually.
Who is qualified for Airtel Financing
Here are conditions that qualify you for Airtel Financing:
- You must be in paid employment
- You must be between 22 and 55 years old
- You must run a current account
- You must live in Lagos
- You must have a clean credit bureau report
If you have all these, visit any Airtel shop today to get your dream device. Click here for a list of Airtel Shops in Nigeria.
Airtel Financing option is powered by Renaissance Credit. Hurry, this offer may be available for a limited time. Buy now, pay later.
More Airtel Articles
- Airtel BlackBerry Plans
- Airtel BlackBerry 10 Plans
- 10 Years of GSM Mobile in Nigeria
- Zain Z3 Mobile Internet Video calling Downloads Streaming
- Zain StepUp Tariff Package
- Airtel 4G LTE Testing Concludes in Lagos, Abuja and PH to follow
- Airtel Data Plan
- Glo Data Plan
- MTN Data Plan
- 9Mobile Data Plan
- Airtel Me2u – Share & Sell Credit
- Airtel 1.3 GB Data Plan