Casablanca, Morocco, August 27, 2018-(AETOSWire): The Oce Colorado 1640 – Canon’s heralded and first 64 inches durable wide format graphic arts roll-to-roll printer, built on the revolutionary new Canon UVgel technology – is now available on the Moroccan market.
The ARKEOS Group Showroom, located at 26 rue de Lille, Casablanca, has been completely refurbished to showcase the Océ Colorado 1640 and introduce it to a targeted clientele. The launch took place in the presence of the Canon Central Africa and North Africa and ARKEOS group teams.
The Oce Colorado 1640: Mastery, Excellence and Know-how
The revolutionary roll-to-roll printer has been engineered to meet the new the peak production challenges and requirements of the wide format market. Thanks to the distinguished know-how, it produces high volumes of wide format for businesses of all sizes, within the short turnaround times demanded by clients.
The game-changing UV gel technology developed by Canon aims to deliver unprecedented productivity on a broad range of applications.
This technology offers low-heat productivity and uniform, post-print UV curing that further contributes to print speed and print quality (wide color gamut and homogeneous colors).
Canon also leverages its well-established skill in printing technologies at the service of Oce Colorado, which was developed to enable businesses to seize new growth opportunities.
The Oce Colorado offers a wide set of features and benefits, namely:
- Productivity with faster speed than any other printer in this segment, with a top speed of 159 m2/hr for applications such as billboards or outdoor banners. It also provides the highest level of quality for close-up indoor applications at a speed of 40 m2/hr.
- The innovative Canon UVgel technology: Canon UVgel ink is instantly ‘pinned’ on contact with the substrate, resulting in highly controlled and precisely positioned images with ultra-thin ink dispersion with almost no discernible physical profile on the media surface. The cured UVgel ink delivers instantly dry prints that are ready for finishing or laminating. The low-temperature UV LED lamp drying process is suitable for printing a wide variety of applications on a wide range of media, including thin and heat-sensitive media.
- Two rollers that redefine the distribution of productivity: service providers can switch between and autoload two types and formats of paper to produce a mix of applications quickly;
- Cost optimization by reducing ink consumption by up to 40 percent. The Océ Colorado is designed for low total costs of operation made possible by a more efficient way of jetting ink and significantly reduced maintenance.
The launch of Océ Colorado 1640 in Morocco was also an opportunity to debut the full range of large format Canon printers distributed by ARKEOS Group, the image PROGRAF, Océ ColorWave and Océ Plotwave ranges.
- Top Printer Problems
- Buying Printer
- Compare Prices of Printers and Scanners
- HP Printer Prices
- Buying 3D Printers
- Laptop Prices in Nigeria