In late August 2019, Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G into the Note series, regarded as a flagship device made by Samsung. The Galaxy S10 5G may look outdated after seeing the Note 10 5G, still both packs in exciting features.
Where to Buy Samsung Note 10 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.3 inch Dynamic AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Always On Display
- Android 9 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM Snapdragon 855
- 12GB RAM / 256GB Storage
- Triple 12MP + 12MP + 16MP Rear Camera
- 10MP Front Camera
- Under screen Fingerprint Sensor
- 5G network support
- Stylus Pen Included
- 3,500 mAh Li-ion Battery
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G is very similar to the Galaxy Note 10. Onboard is a 6.3-inch infinity-O display with an under-screen fingerprint sensor, also has a small tiny bezel making a 90.9% screen to body ratio, that’s a big screen by Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G weighs 168g and has a body dimension of 151 x 71.8 x 7.9mm. Coming to display, the premium Android smartphone an impressive Dynamic AMOLED Touchscreen, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
The 6.3-inch screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels with 401 ppi for a great viewing experience for watching movies.
S Pen and 5G
A standout feature of the Samsung galaxy device is the S Pen (stylus). The 3.04g pen measures 105.08 x 5.8 x 4.35mm added a lot of functionality to the Galaxy Note 10 5G.
The S Pen is water-resistant, it can be used to control the cameras, switching from front to rear, or changing functions, also Bluetooth enabled and last up to 10 hours.
The 5G feature is in the name so you probably do not need informing that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G is 5G enabled and will offer super fast internet speed.
Battery and Connectivity
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G does not house a huge battery. It has a 3,500 mAh Li-ion battery which is 200mAh less than the Samsung Galaxy A80.
However, this is exactly same as available in the Galaxy Note 10. More interesting is the fast charging support of 25W charger, 12W wireless fast charging and also 9w power reserve wireless charging.
It is estimated to last about a day when fully charged. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G runs on Android 9 Pie together with Samsung One UI. A large 12GB RAM that means goodbye to phone lag and a huge 256GB internal storage no more lack of storage space is provided.
Keeping the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G up and running is an Exynos 9825. The chipset sports an octa-core processor in a tri-cluster architecture consisting of two dual-core processors clocked at up to 2.74GHz and up to 2.4GHz and a quad-core processor clocked at up to 1.9GHz.
In the United States and China, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G comes with a Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 consisting of a single processor clocked at up to 2.84GHz, a tri-core processor clocked at up to 2.42GHz, and a quad-core processor clocked at up to 1.74GHz.
Camera and Connectivity
This is the best part of the Galaxy Note 10 5G. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G has triple camera setup on the back.
This consists of a 12MP wide-angle camera, a 12MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom and 16MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens.
In front is the 10MP selfie camera that sits on the O-cutout of the infinity-O display. The smartphone delivers well in terms of photography rating.
In the area of connectivity, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G features a single SIM slot. It supports a single Nano SIM with 5G support for super fast data speed for download and streaming. It is Bluetooth 5.0 enabled, and supports WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz / 5.0GHz)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Price in Nigeria is expected to range from 370,000 Naira to 400,000 Naira in Nigeria depending on your location or the deals available. The Galaxy Note 10 5G price starts at around 110,000 KSh in Kenya. You can buy the smartphone at leading online stores in your country.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Platform: Android 9 Pie (One UI)
- Processor: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) – Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA/LATAM Adreno 640 – USA/China
- Memory: 12GB RAM
- Colours: Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Pink, Aura Red
- Dimension: 71.8 x 151.0 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 168g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Single
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display (1080 x 2280 pixels, 401 ppi), HDR10, 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 12MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto) + 16MP (ultra-wide) Triple Camera, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected] videos
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, auto-HDR, Panorama, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS, Scene optimizer, Slow Motion, Quick measure, blur in-video, zoom in mic, 3D scanner
- Front Camera: 10 MP Camera 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 4k video recording, Dual-video call, Auto HDR
- Built-in Storage: 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage:
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: USB Type C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol:
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes with AKG stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes Under screen
- Iris Scanner: Yes
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes 12W
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Samsung pay
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3,500mAh Li-Ion Non-removable battery
- Standby Time: up to 96 hours
- Fast Charging: Yes 25W