A landing page is crucial in marketing. It enables you convert leads by getting their information from the lead-catch structure.
It enables you to focus on the potential audience individually and convert a higher number of guests into customers by offering them value products.
In addition, you can catch the profile details and know who they are and what their needs are. From this valuable information, a marketer can tap its targeted audience by giving them their required product or service.
A landing page is the most important thing to consider when promoting your brand or product. However, most people take this for granted and underestimate the impact of a useful landing page.
An ideal landing page can convert your leads more efficiently. There are a number of landing page builders to pick from.
We have shortlisted five of the best landing page builders that you can use in 2019 on your website for effecting marketing:
Insta-page is one of the easiest to use landing pages made exclusively for bloggers, small businesses, and powerhouse search organizations.
It incorporates some stunning features that make it appropriate for the users to use. Some of the features include:
- The arrangement process is excessively easy to utilize, and the adaptive editorial manager undoubtedly enables you to collect more leads and thus boost up sales.
- The user interface is the best and easiest to use.
- Direct WordPress incorporation is also allowed to the user of the Insta-page, which makes it simpler to move content around.
- You can alter pages accordingly through Insta-page to make it mobile-friendly in no time.
- It worked in examination with A/B testing and can integrate with Google analytics, facebook advertising, and that too without using codes.
Hubspot is the most respectable landing page builder currently used by a vast number of people.
Along with the creation of a landing page, it comes with a large group of additional features, which includes forms, emails, CTA, live chat, and blogging.
It is a total marketing package that enables marketers create a well-planned and attractive landing pages.
The additional advantage of HubSpot is that it allows its users to integrate with its CRM.
With Hubspot, you can exploit its full suite of tools, which benefits you for the landing page as well. Some of the features include:
- It offers 11- different well designed layouts for the creation of landing page.
- It is entirely responsible and compatible with mobile phones.
- A/B test for every component of the page
- By utilizing the CRM data, personalization of name, location, and industry can be done via Hubspot.
Leadpages is yet another one of the best landing page builders and is immensely easy to use. It is much similar to Instapage; however, it has some different and superior highlights.
It doesn’t work for high price enterprise instead of center around making answers for the agencies mainly. Some of the stunning highlights of Leadpages are given below:
- It is highly economical when compared with all other landing page builders. So, if you are hoping to get your page ready instantly and at a cheap cost, then it is the best choice one can make.
- Like Instapage, it also has drag and drops function.
- It offers more than 150 different templates that make your page look more captivating.
- It is mobile-friendly and therefore is exceptionally responsive to it.
- One of the unique features of Leadpages is its conversion rate boosting alerts and pop-up boxes that keep the person updated.
Unbounce is undoubtedly one of the most prominent landing page builders that has gained in popularity.
It is an easy to use builder with impressive features incorporated in it. Have a look at Unbounce:
- It has the most natural user interface, along with a drop-drag editor.
- It has friendly plugin, and page design option
- Complete integration with WordPress, CRM analytical tools along with A/B testing
Elementor is the world’s leading WordPress landing page builder and hence is one of the best options to choose from. Some of the highlights of Elementor are:
- Exclusively built for WordPress websites
- It offers various open-source projects for developers, which makes them come up with the most innovative landing pages.
- Drag and drop builder feature is provided.
So, these are the top five best landing page builders that you can if you are planning to build a landing page for marketing on your website.