The Lenovo k10 Note is an upper mid-range smartphone developed by Lenovo to cater to the needs of customers in the mid-range smartphone market. A lot of its features are a reminisce of other mid-range mobile phones In this article, we explore the Lenovo K10 Note specs and price.
Where to Buy Lenovo K10 Note
Lenovo k10 Note Key Specs & Features
- 6.3-inch, IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (409 ppi)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), ZIUI
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage and supports memory card up to 512GB
- 16MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear-Mounted)
- 4050mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
The Design and Display
The Lenovo K10 Note features a design that follows suite with a lot of mid-range smartphones we have today. Lenovo isn’t taking any risk here. It’s set up, build and design are familiar amongst smartphones in this category.
The smartphone features a plastic build. There is plastic on the rear and on the frame. The rear of this smartphone is home to a triple camera system, a camera flash, and a capacitive fingerprint sensor. Below is the Lenovo branding, which indicates its a Lenovo smartphone.
Upfront on the Lenovo K10 Note is another familiar setup. There you will find a 6.3-inch display with a waterdrop notch. This notch houses its front-facing camera and its earpiece
It sports an IPS LCD display, with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 and a screen density of 409ppi.
For color variants, the options here are limited. The Lenovo K10 Note comes in two colors, something that may end up being a dilemma for you, in a case where you don’t like any of the colors. It comes in Knight Black and Stardust Blue.
Comparing the cameras on this smartphone to the likes of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, there isn’t much to be wowed about, as Lenovo didn’t go all out to featuring a crazy camera sensor as Xiaomi did.
This information provided in the above paragraph doesn’t deter the fact that the cameras here are sort of suitable for a non-experimental mid-range smartphone.
The smartphone houses a variety of cameras that make taking photos with your smartphone a bit more interesting.
The rear camera system on the Lenovo K10 Note features a 16MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8, an 8MP telephoto camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and a 2MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.2.
With the rear camera system on the cell phone, you will be able to take photos in HDR and Panorama. You are also at liberty to shoot 1080p videos with frame rates capped at 30 frames per second.
For Selfies, the Lenovo K10 Note uses a 16MP front-facing camera for selfies. This camera also lets you shoot photos in HDR and also videos at 1080 30fps.
Hardware and Software
In terms of hardware, the Lenovo K10 Note can be best described as an upper-mid-range. The Android smartphone is capable of smoothly performing tasks that most mid-range smartphones below it won’t.
The feature that qualifies it to be an upper mid-range smartphone, is its processor. It features an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 process, which is an upper midrange processor.
The Lenovo K10 Note also features either 4GB or 6GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage, with up to 256GB for Micro-SD expansion.
The smartphone houses a 4050mAh battery and supports 18w fast charging, Via USB.
In terms of software, the Lenovo K10 Note runs the ZIUI on top of the Android 9 Pie operating system. Although it isn’t saturated with bloatware, there is still a handful of pre-installed apps you might want to Eliminate
For connectivity, the Lenovo K10 Note features a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type C (2.0) port, Bluetooth 5.0 and Dual-Band WiFi.
Internet connectivity is capped at 4G. Nigerian users will able to use MTN, 9Mobile and MTN 4G sims on the LG K10 Note. As it supports LTE band 7 and 3. Which are supported by the telecommunication networks mentioned.
LG k10 Note Price and Availability
The Lenovo K10 Note price starts around 72,500 Naira for the base 4GB 64GB variant, which is about 200 American dollars. The maxed-out 6GB / 128GB costs about 222 American dollars, which is about 80,475 Naira.
Lenovo K10 Note Specs
Here are a few specs of the Lenovo K10 Note:
- Platform: Android 9 (Pie), ZIUI
- Processor: Octa-Core Processor, 2.2 GHz dual-core Kryo 360 Gold & hexa-core 1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver (Qualcomm Snapdragon 710)
- GPU: Andreno 616
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
- Colours: Knight Black, Stardust Blue
- Dimension: 156.6 x 74.3 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Single SIM or Dual SIM
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 409ppi
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16MP (Primary) + 8MP (Telephoto) + 2MP (Depth) Tri-Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR, 1080p @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, 1080p @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB or 128GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 256GB microSD
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes (optional)
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: –
- WLAN: –
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C (USB 3.1)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes (optional)
- Loudspeaker: –
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear-Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes, Google Assitant
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 4050 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-Removeable)
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W