There are different types of social media profiles but you will need to manage the one that you want to use so that you can reap the benefits of the platform as well as your profile. It is only then you will be able to gain more social engagement.
The social media platforms allow you to publish lots of posts to which you can react with social profiles. However, you will need to know and use the subset of these sources available to you when you want to setup searches.
As of now you are allowed to use these following types of social profiles:
- Instagram and Facebook Acquisition: This is a special profile that you can use for data acquisition either from Instagram or Facebook. This is necessary to obtain data for Facebook pages or for your Instagram business accounts so that you can link them to your Facebook pages.
- Facebook Page: This will help you to interact with the posts on Facebook, of course with the permission of the admin.
- Twitter Profile: This will allow you to publish new posts as well as interact with the existing posts as well as allow data acquisition from the direct messages sent to this profile.
- LinkedIn Profile: This will help you to share your posts on LinkedIn and reply to it using LinkedIn Organization Pages.
You can also use YouTube Profile for interaction. However, you can add, share, or delete social profiles as well.
Using Instagram Analytics
If you want to optimize your Instagram marketing strategy and gain more followers and organic traffic to your site, you can use Instagram Analytics. Experts in Instagram marketing such as stormlikes and others use Instagram Analytics for this reason. This tool will help you in ways more than one such as:
- Measure the progress of your campaign
- Enhance the chances of success of your social business strategy
- You will be able to track the performance of your posts on Instagram
- You will know the latest trends of hashtag usage
- Measure audience engagement and
- You will able to analyze your competitor data.
The reports that will be generated by the Instagram Analytics tool will help you to drive your social media or Instagram marketing strategy. The different types of reports that will help you in your marketing campaign are:
- Instagram Competitors Report
- Instagram Profiles Report
- Group Report
- Sent Message Report
- Tag Report and
- Team Report.
With the help of these flexible Instagram reporting you will be able to customize your marketing efforts and also select any number of social profiles that you may deem fit for your business marketing purpose. These reports will help you to compare the growth of Instagram followers.
Use different social engagement forum
Just as Instagram Analytics will help you to manage different social media profiles, you will also be able to make the best use of different Twitter and Instagram accounts and forums.
This will allow you to add more value to your site and marketing strategy. Most importantly, this will allow you to reauthorize your existing account.
When you have multiple Instagram and Twitter accounts setup in your social profiles you will have the authority to go to the home page of your social media platforms and log out. You can visit any platform without requiring to configure any of it.
You can add these multiple platforms very easily and get easy access to larger audience in a very short time. All you have to do to add extra accounts is:
- Click on your profile icon on top of the menu
- Click on the ‘more’ icon and
- Create a new account or add any existing account.
Once done, you can toggle between the additional accounts by long-pressing the profile icon. You will also be allowed to switch between accounts by tapping on your profile icon and then clicking on the smaller additional profile icons that are located next to the ‘more’ icon.
Have a dynamic social media strategy
You will need to have a dynamic strategy. DYNAMIC stands for:
- Yardstick to measure the progress
- Number of days to achieve your business marketing goal
- Analytics to monitor the track
- Integration of social tools and
Such a dynamic strategy will help you to make the best use of the social media platforms and your Instagram marketing efforts.
- If you are especially a small business then you must make sure that it is solid and exceptionally good. You will need to do much more than tweeting or posting your photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- If you are an owner of a very large business then you will need to allot a major part of your marketing budget for your social media marketing and leave it to the experts to do the rest.
- If you are medium sized business but want to make it big using the social media platforms, you will have to do it on a regular basis.
Irrespective of the size of the business, dynamic social media marketing strategy is an essential aspect for all business.
Reasons to use dynamic strategy
The primary reason to create and follow a dynamic social media marketing strategy whether you use Instagram or Facebook platform is that it will make your efforts much easier and enhance the chances to achieve success.
The users will be able to find you much more easily as well. Fir this they will use the same data as you use for your Facebook product catalog. That means you will not have to set up any new templates for your Instagram account.
This also means that when you use the pixel you will be able to collect different data about your users from your own store. You will be able to browse their behaviours and at the same time promote your products online.
In short, this will ensure that your ad and marketing efforts reach out to the right audience at the most opportune moment. Just make sure that you follow the best practices to achieve the optimal results from your Instagram marketing efforts and social media platforms.
Author bio: Karen is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible towards her job. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with her friends and colleagues.