The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G takes the specs of the standard Xiaomi Mi 10 5G up a notch. It offers higher base storage, faster-charging speeds and lots more, all packed in the same chassis. In this article, we explore the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G specs and price.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.67-inch, Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels (386 ppi), 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor
- 8GB /12GB RAM
- 256GB/ 512GB built-in storage
- 108MP + 8MP + 12MP + 20MP Quad Rear Camera
- 20MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Under Display)
- 50W Fast Charging
- 4500 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
The Design and Display
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G features the same design on its less premium sibling, the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G. you have got the same build and placements.
The build, comprises of Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear and front panel, and also an aluminum frame. Having these build properties place this Android phone, in the categories of smartphones with a solid build.
The rear is home to quad cameras, a camera flash and the Mi logo, which gives of the information, that its a Xiaomi smartphone.
Upfront on the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G, you get a 6.67 super AMOLED display, with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340, a screen density of 386ppi and a 90Hz refresh rate.
The display is home to a selfie camera cut-out, which in my opinion looks more modern when compared to the camera in the notch system on the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G comes in two color variants, you have the option of selecting either the Pearl White or the starry blue variant.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G beefs up the camera specs numbers of its less premium sibling. It offers higher pixel numbers in the rear camera department. How substantial is this upgrade? Only real-world usage can tell.
The quad rear camera setup also houses an 8MP Telephoto camera with an aperture of f/2.0, 20MP ultrawide camera and a 12MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.0.
It is capable of shooting 8k videos at 30fps. 4k videos at 30 and 60fps and also 1080p videos at 30 and 60fp. HDR shots and panorama are also supported here.
The selfie camera is a 20MP camera with an aperture of f/2.0. This camera is capable of shooting photos in HDR and also 1080p and 720p videos at 30fps.
Hardware and Software
Aside from having higher base storage and a faster-charging speed, there isn’t much to say about upgrades as being a pro device. You have got pretty much the same hardware as on the standard Xiaomi Mi 10 5G.
It features a 7nm Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and an Adreno 650GPU.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G lays waste to the 128GB on the standard variant. Instead RAM and storage variants here, includes 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM.
Please note that you need to choose your storage variant carefully, as the smartphone doesn’t support storage expansion via micro-SD.
The smartphone houses a non-removable 4500mAh Li-Po battery. This Android Phone supports 30W wired fast charge and also 30W wireless fast charge. Reverse charging is also supported here at 10W.
On the software side, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G runs the MIUI 11 interface on top of the Android 10 operating system.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G features Bluetooth 5.1, dual-band Wifi, NFC and a USB Type-C port. Please note that the smartphone doesn’t feature a 3.5mm headphone jack. Private audio listening is done via type-c headphones or via wireless headphones.
Internet connectivity is capped at 5G. It offers users living in 5G connected areas with 5G connectivity.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Price and Availability
The price of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G is around $716, which is about 259,000 Naira, 72,200 Kenyan shillings, and 3,800 Ghanaian Cedis.
It was announced in February 2020 and is currently available for purchase.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G:
- Platform: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Processor: Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Colours: Pearl White, Starry blue
- Dimension: 162.6 x 74.8 x 9 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Display: 6.67-inch, Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2400 pixels (386 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 108MP (wide) f/1.7 + 8MP (Telephoto) f/2.0 + 12MP (Depth) f/2.0 + 20MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama, [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps
- Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.0, [email protected], [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.0)
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500
- 5G: 1(2100), 3(1800), 41(2500), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: –
- EDGE: –
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C (2.0)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under Display)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4500mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 50W
More on Xiaomi
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- Best 5G Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Best 4G Phones
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G
- Cheap Android Phones
- Best Android Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Xiaomi Phones
- How to Buy a Smartphone
- Xiaomi Poco M3
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro
- Compare Prices of Mobile Phones
- Best Gaming Phones
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Redmi 9C