The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is the advanced version of the Mi Note 10 smartphone. The handset comes with 33% more memory and 100% more built-in storage than the Note 10.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
Apart from that, it still maintains a similar body design with its siblings. It has the same camera set-up, processor, and also the same battery capacity as well.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Key Specs & Features
- 6.47 inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (398 ppi)
- Always on Display with up to 600 nits Brightness
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G
- 8GB RAM and 256GB inbuilt Storage
- 108 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 20 MP + 2 MP Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Under Display)
- 4G LTE Network
- 5260 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro packs a premium body design that is built with glass both on the back and front plus an aluminum frame. It has a curved edge that compliments the smooth panel.
The panel house the camera, an LED flash, and also a branded logo. On the overall, it measures 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm in dimensions and weight 208 gram. On the front, the waterdrop notch is where the front camera is hidden.
It has a display size of 6.47 inches with AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The screen, on the other hand, has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio and 398 PPI density.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro packs display protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and it reaches up to 87.8% screen-to-body ratio. Other features on the display include 600 nits max brightness, DCI-P3, HDR10, and Always-on display. Furthermore, there’s an under-display fingerprint scanner for security purposes.
On the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is blessed with a five-camera set-up. The main camera is 108 MP featuring PDAF, Laser AF, OIS.
It supported by two telephoto cameras, one offers a 12 MP telephoto lens that has Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom and the other 5 MP telephoto lens that has PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom.
It also has a 20 MP ultra-wide camera and lastly is 2 MP dedicated macro camera.
The primary cameras feature Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR and can also shoot 4K video quality. Upfront is a selfies snapper of 32MP with HDR which is also for video calling.
Hardware and Software
Underneath the phone is Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G SOC based on the 8 nm process technology. The octa-core processor on the inside is running at a speed of 2.2 GHz with Adreno 618 GPU for graphics and gaming.
Booting the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is an Android 9.0 Pie operating system with MIUI 11 user interface on top.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro has an internal storage of 256GB for multimedia content storage. It has a huge RAM of 8GB which will handle anything you throw at it including sensitive 3D games and multitasking. Unfortunately, the phone has no slot for a micro SD card.
Battery and Network
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro has a non-removable battery capacity of 5260 mAh with support for fast charging technology.
The juicer promise to charge 58% in 30 min, and 100% in 65 min. It has USB Power Delivery support as well.
There is a dual SIM slot that has 4G LTE Network for browsing and downloads.
Other features on the phone include WiFi, WiFi Direct, hotspot, FM radio, Bluetooth, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS for navigation and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Price and Availability
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro price starts at around 439 GBP. In Nigeria, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro will sell for 199,000 Naira. In Ghana, it will cost around 3,200 GHS and 58,000 KES in Kenya.
You can order the handset in amazing colors that include Aurora Green, Glacier White, and Midnight Black.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro:
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G, Octa-core (2.2 GHz dual-core Kryo 470 Gold & 1.8 GHz hexa-core Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Aurora Green, Glacier White, Midnight Black
- Dimension: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.47 inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (398 ppi), Always on Display, HDR10, 600 nits
- Screen Protection: Yes, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 108 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 20 MP + 2 MP Camera, [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240fps, [email protected] Videos
- Rear Camera Features: PDAF, Laser Autofocus, up to 10X Optical Zoom, OIS, Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera, HDR, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under Display)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yas
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 5260 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 30W Fast Charging Capacity, USB Power Delivery
More on Xiaomi
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- Best 5G Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Best 4G Phones
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G
- Cheap Android Phones
- Best Android Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Xiaomi Phones
- How to Buy a Smartphone
- Xiaomi Poco M3
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro
- Compare Prices of Mobile Phones
- Best Gaming Phones
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Redmi 9C