Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is a 2022 iteration of the popular Redmi Note Series. It is a great option if you are looking for an affordable mid-range smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 features 6.43-inch AMOLED display, a 50MP quad rear camera, a 13MP selfie camera, and 5000 mAh battery.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 11
Jumia Nigeria – See Offers | Jumia Kenya – See Offers | Jumia Ghana – See Offers
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Key Specs and Features
- 6.43 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels (~409 ppi density)
- Android 11, upgradable to Android 12, MIUI 13
- Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm) Octa Core Processor
- 4GB, 6GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side Mounted)
- 50 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Dual Rear Camera
- 13 MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Support
- 33W Fast Charging Capacity
- 5000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 features a design similar to the earlier launched Redmi Note, which was called the Redmi Note 11 4G that offered a Mediatek chipset. The design is also is similar to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S and the Redmi Note 11S 5G.
This Xiaomi Phone features a clean plastic body with available in Graphite Gray, Twilight Blue, and Star Blue. The front is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with an Infinity-O notch provided for the selfie camera.
The rear camera setup is similar to the design available in a couple Redmi phones with four cameras and the LED flash siting on a dark bump.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display that offers a brilliant viewing experience. It is a pretty bright screen offering up to 1000 nits. You also get 90Hz refresh rate and solid contrast with a contrast ratio of up to 4,500,000:1.
The smartphone features dual stereo speaker, one on the top side and the other on the bottom side. The fingerprint scanner is mounted on the side.
Camera and Photography
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 features decent photography for capturing your memories. You get four cameras on the back covering most of the essential components for great smartphone photos. A wide-angle, ultrawide-angle, depth, macro sensors are all in the mix.
You get a 50 megapixels wide-angle lens supported by an 8 megapixels ultrawide-angle lens, a 2 megapixels macro lens, and a 2 megapixels depth lens. For selfies, a 13 megapixels wide-angle camera is provided. Both the front and rear cameras can handle full HD videos.
Hardware and Software
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 offers a Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm) octa-core processor. This is different from the MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm) octa-core processor provided for the earlier Redmi Note 11 4G launched in 2021.
This 2022 Redmi Note 11 features the same chipset as the Samsung Galaxy A23 and promises a smooth experience. You get 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM with 64GB or 128GB built-in storage. Unlike the iPhone since models like the iPhone X and iPhone XR, you get a memory card slot.
The smartphone is powered by a 5000 mAh battery promises good battery life with up to 22 hour video play and up to 43 hours talktime. Charging is also fast with a 33W fast charging capacity that promises to charge battery from zero to 100% in around 60 minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 runs on Android 11 with MIUI 13 out of the box. However, it is upgradable to Android 12.
The Redmi Note 11 is a dual-SIM phone with 4G LTE support. It does not offer 5G supports. For 5G connectivity, you have to checkout the 5G variant of the Redmi Note 11 Pro, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.
The smartphone also supports dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS. You also get a 3.5mm audio jack unlike models like the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Price and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 price in Nigeria starts at around 124,000 Naira. The Redmi Note 11 costs around $200 at leading online stores and 23,500 KES in Kenya.
The Xiaomi Redmi phone was announced February 2022 and became available for purchase in March 2022.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11:
- Platform: Android 11, upgradable to Android 12, MIUI 13
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm) Octa Core Processor (2.4 GHz quad-core Kryo 265 Gold and 1.9 GHz quad-core Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB, 6GB RAM
- Colours: Graphite Gray, Twilight Blue, Star Blue
- Dimension: 159.9 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 179 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.43 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels (~409 ppi density), ~84.5% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, up to 1000 nits Brightness
- Screen Protection: Yes, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Foldable Display: –
- Rear Camera: 50 MP (wide), f/1.8, PDAF + 8 MP (ultrawide), f/2.2, 118˚ FoV + 2 MP (macro), f/2.4 + 2 MP (depth), f/2.4 Quad Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 13 MP (wide), f/2.4 Camera, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Support: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE-A (CA)
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (Side Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 33W Fast Charging Capacity (Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+)