Xiaomi has taken the smartphone market by storm once again. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the real deal right now. The smartphone hit the market shelves on November 6 with amazing camera specs and a brilliant display.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Mi Note 10
The Mi Note 10 comes with a premium body design and also a powerful processor as well. It’s currently rubbing shoulders with the Galaxy Note 10, the OnePlus 7 and even the Huawei Mate 30 smartphone. This phone’s top selling point is the camera. It’s a perfect device for photography.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Key Specs & Features
- 6.47 inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (398 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G
- 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt Storage
- 108 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 20 MP + 2 MP Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Under Display)
- 4G LTE Network
- 30W Fast Charging Capacity
- 5260 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
In terms of body design, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is built with a premium material that packs the combination of aluminum frame and glass. Both the back and the front are made of a Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The smooth panel is blessed with a five-camera set-up and an LED flash. The waterdrop notch on the front hosts the front shooter. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has body dimensions of 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm and weight 208 gram which is a little bit heavier.
The screen sport a 6.47 inch AMOLED hyperboloid display which comes with a compliment of a curvy body offering clear viewing experience at any angle. Beneath the screen is a fingerprint scanner for security and it has display protection.
There’s a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio and 398 PPI density. Other features of the display include 600 nits max brightness, HDR10, and Always-on display.
Let’s talk about the camera. As mentioned above, the top major highlight of this smartphone is the camera configuration.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a Penta-camera that consist of 108 MP wide sensor with 12 MP telephoto lens that features Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom, another 5 MP telephoto lens that has Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, plus 20 MP ultrawide sensor and lastly is 2 MP dedicated macro camera.
The five cameras feature Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR and they are capable of shooting 4K video quality like a piece of a professional digital camera. It has a front camera of 32 MP which has HDR and also promises to take beautiful selfies.
Hardware and Software
Rocking the phone is a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset based on 8 nm process technology with an octa-core processor minding its business at a maximum speed of 2.2 GHz.
The Adreno 618 GPU will ensure good graphics especially when gaming. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system with MIUI 11 user interface on top.
On paper, it has generous inbuilt storage of 128GB and 6GB RAM. The memory is not expandable which is still not that bad. The 128GB should be enough to accommodate all your videos, music and other files.
Battery and Network
Fueling the handset is a massive non-removable battery capacity of 5260 mAh. The juicer has support for fast charging up to 30W which promises to refill the juicer to 50% in 30 min, and 100% in 65 min.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has USB Power Delivery support. The dual SIM comes with 4G LTE Network for fast browsing and downloads.
Other connectivity options on the handset include WiFi, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, FM radio, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS for navigation and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
|Banggood.com||€421.01||See It Here|
1 used from £399.99
|See It Here|
5 new from £419.00
|See It Here|
|Amazon.co.uk||£429.99||See It Here|
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price and Availability
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 price starts at around $412.99. It is available on AliExpress, GearBest and the handset will be shipped in amazing colors. You can buy it in Aurora Green, Glacier White, and Midnight Black.
In Nigeria, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will cost 185,000 Naira to 200,000 Naira depending on your location. In Kenya, it will cost around 55,000 KES and 3,000 GHS in Ghana.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10:
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G, Octa-core (2.2 GHz dual-core Kryo 470 Gold & 1.8 GHz hexa-core Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colours: Aurora Green, Glacier White, Midnight Black
- Dimension: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.47 inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (398 ppi), 600 nits (brightness), HDR10, Always on Display
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 108 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 20 MP + 2 MP Camera, [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240fps, [email protected] Videos
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED dual-tone Flash, HDR, PDAF, Laser Autofocus, OIS, up to 5x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera, HDR, [email protected] Video
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under display)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 5260 mAh Non-Removable Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 30W Fast Charging Capacity, USB Power Delivery