The Xiaomi Mi 10 5G succeeds the Xiaomi Mi 9. it offers an improved design, camera, and performance, combined with a price tag that places it in the less expansive flagship smartphone category. This smartphone was launched alongside the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G. In this article, we explore the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G specs and price.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.67-inch, Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 Pixels (386 ppi), 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10+
- Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor
- 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB Built-in Storage
- 108MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 20MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Under Display)
- 30W Fast Charging
- 4780mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
The Design and Display
In terms of design, the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G reminisces the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 design, offering a modified design that is more appreciable
The build materials on the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G and the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 are pretty much the same. You have got gorilla glass 5 on the rear and front, and an aluminum frame.
The rear is home to quad cameras, a camera flash and the Mi logo, which indicates its Xiaomi smartphone. You also get curved edges on the rear, similar to what we had on the smartphone.
Upfront you have got a 6.67-inch curved display, with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, a screen density of 386 ppi and a 120Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone comes in three color variants, you can get it in Ice Blue, Peach Gold, Titanium Silver.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 5G packs in impressive camera hardware. its camera specs numbers place it in a position to be compared with some of the top-grossing smartphone cameras. However real-world practical usage will tell its strength.
The quad rear camera system is home to a 108MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.7, placing it alongside smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra that feature a 108MP camera.
The quad rear camera setup also features a 13MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.4, 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4.
It is capable of shooting 8k videos at 30fps. 4k videos at 30 and 60fps and also 1080p videos at 30 and 60fp. HDR shots and panorama are also supported here.
The selfie camera is a 20MP camera with an aperture of f/2.0. This camera is capable of shooting photos in HDR and also 1080p videos at 30fps.
Hardware and Software
The Xiaomi Mi 10 5G packs in high-end hardware, capable of running power-intensive tasks. Compare it with its predecessor, you immediately notice a substantial upgrade.
It packs in a 7 nano-meter Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and an Adreno 650 GPU.
RAM and storage variants, includes 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM. Please note that you need to choose your storage variant carefully, as the smartphone doesn’t support storage expansion via micro-SD.
The smartphone houses a Non-Removable 4780mAh Li-Po battery. This Android Phone supports 30W wired fast charge and also 30W wireless fast charge. Reverse charging is also supported here at 10W.
On the software side, the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G runs the MIUI 11 interface on top of the Android 10 operating system.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 5G features Bluetooth 5.1, dual-band Wifi, NFC and a USB Type-C port. Please note that the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G doesn’t feature a 3.5mm headphone jack. Private audio listening is done via type-c headphones or via wireless headphones.
Internet connectivity on the smartphone is capped at 5G. It offers users living in 5G connected areas, with 5G speed.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Price and Availability
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G price starts at around $550 at leading online stores. The smartphone costs around 440,000 Naira in Nigeria.
The smartphone was announced in February 2020 and is currently available for purchase.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G:
- Platform: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Processor: Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Colours: Ice Blue, Peach Gold, Titanium Silver
- Dimension: 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Display: 6.67-inch, Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2400 pixels (386 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 108MP (wide) f/1.7 + 13MP (Ultra Wide) f/2.4 + 2MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama, [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps
- Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.0, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0)
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: 1(2100), 3(1800), 41(2500), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: –
- EDGE: –
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C (2.0)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under Display)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4780mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 30W
More on Xiaomi
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- Best 5G Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Best 4G Phones
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G
- Cheap Android Phones
- Best Android Phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Xiaomi Phones
- How to Buy a Smartphone
- Xiaomi Poco M3
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro
- Compare Prices of Mobile Phones
- Best Gaming Phones
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Redmi 9C