The Samsung Galaxy A11 is an entry-level smartphone and also the successor of the Samsung Galaxy A10 and Samsung Galaxy A10s. This is part of the A-series and also the most affordable smartphone with a punch-hole display.
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy A11
To make it more attractive, it comes with a fingerprint scanner that you will not find on the predecessor. Apart from that, the maker also equipped the phone with a triple camera set-up. The battery on the inside is promising while the specifications are average.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Key Specs & Features
- 6.4 inches TFT Display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi)
- Android 10.0
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz
- 2/3GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage up to 256GB Memory Card
- 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 8 MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Network
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- Fast charging 15WM
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
On the body, the Galaxy A11 packs a decent body that features the combination of plastic and glass. The back is wrapped with plastic while the front features the glass.
It comes in a smooth panel that houses the cameras, an LED flash, the logo and also the fingerprint scanner placed where any finger will easily reach. It has body dimensions of 161.4 x 76.3 x 8 mm and weighs 177 grams.
The handset is also available in multiple colors edition that includes Black, white, blue and red. It has a screen display size of a 6.4-inch LCD panel parading Infinity-O design. The screen has an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and 268 PPI density.
Here you will get to see the punch-hole positioned on the top left corner of the screen which is housing the front camera. The overall screen reaches up to 81.6% screen-to-body ratio.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 packs impressive triple rear cameras that consist of 1.8 aperture 13-megapixel main lens, an f/2.2 aperture 5-megapixel ultrawide sensor and lastly is an f/2.4 aperture 2-megapixel depth assist lens.
For selfies, it comes with a single snapper of f/2.0 aperture 8-megapixel which will also be for video calling.
Hardware and Software
Rocking the new budget Samsung phone is the 1.8GHz octa-core chipset. It comes in two RAM namely 2GB and 3GB. They are both paired with the same internal storage of 32GB with a dedicated SD card slot for additional storage.
Powering the Samsung Galaxy A11 is the latest Android 10 operating system out of the box which will surely help in running tasks and multitasking as well.
Battery and Network
The phone has a massive battery capacity of 4000 mAh which relies on 15W fast charging technology. The juicer will be able to last a full day when fully charged under normal usage.
The connectivity options on the handset include 4G LTE Network with WiFi for a wireless connection, Bluetooth, A-GPS for navigation and micro-USB 2.0 for charging and file transfer.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Price and Availability
The official pricing of the Samsung Galaxy A11 is not yet available, however, the phone is expected to cost around $125.
In Nigeria, this is about 45,000 Naira, while in Ghana, it will sell for 700 Ghs and 13,000 Ksh in Kenya. Just as mentioned above, it will be shipped in amazing colors variant.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy A11:
- Platform: Android 10.0
- Processor: Octa-core 1.8 GHz
- GPU: –
- Memory: 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Colours: Black, White, Blue, Red
- Dimension: 161.4 x 76.3 x 8 mm
- Weight: 177 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM or Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4 inches TFT Display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (dept) Triple Cameras, [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes