The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is the successor of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Tablet that was announced by the South Korean company. The tablet offers 5G connectivity as an option, though there are models with Wi-Fi only. This made the company the first brand to add 5G to its tablet.
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
The new device is now available and it features a powerful processor, a bigger screen promising sharp and brighter display plus an S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Key Specs & Features
- 11.0 inches LTPS IPS LCD Display, 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi)
- Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Octa-core Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- 6GB, 8GB RAM
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB Built-in Storage up to 512GB Memory Card
- 13 MP + 5 MP Dual Rear Cameras
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- 4G LTE Network
- 5G Network
- Samsung DeX
- Stylus Support
- Fast Charging 45W
- Non-Removable Li-Po 8000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 packs a premium body design. For one thing, the tablet’s entire body is made of aluminum this includes the back and frame while the front packs a glass. It has body dimensions of 253.8 x 165.3 x 6.3 mm and weighs 498 grams.
There are also other versions like the 4 LTE versions weigh 500 g and the 5G versions weigh 502 grams. Samsung also equipped the tablet with a versatile keyboard for work and play.
The interesting part is that the book cover keyboard comes in 165°. This way you can place it at any angle of your choice. There is also a fingerprint scanner on the side for security.
On the front, the Galaxy Tab S7 has a screen display size of 11-inch LPTS TFT LCD coupled with a WQXGA resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. The overall screen has up to 83.6% screen-to-body ratio featuring 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ supports.
On the camera setup, the flagship tablet comes with a combo camera setup on the back. Although Samsung did not say much on the cameras. However, the 13 MP primary sensor and the 8 MP secondary sensor will capture nice photos.
It will even record 4K videos quality as well. For video calling and selfies, it has a front snapper of 8MP.
Hardware and Software
The Samsung Tab S7 packs a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 Plus SoC on the hood. The chip is based on a 7 nm+ process node and it has an octa-core processor clocking at a fast speed of 3.09 GHz.
It has Adreno 650 GPU for graphics while on the software, it runs on Android 10 OS with One UI 2.5 on top. The device has 6GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB UFS 3.0 onboard storage.
You can extend the memory using a micro SDcardcard up to 1TB or better still buy the bigger model that comes with a huge 8GB RAM and 512GB storage.
Battery and Network
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is backed by an 8,000mAh battery with support for Samsung’s 45W Super Fast Charging technology. You can power the device using USB Power Delivery 3.0 that comes with a Programmable Power Supply that is USB-PD PPS.
The network connectivity on the Samsung Tab S7 includes a 5G network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, and GPS. You should also bear in mind that not all model comes with 5G.
There is a model with wifi only, a 4G LTE network, and then the 5G. You will also get an S-Pen and on-device Samsung DeX that provides you with a PC-like experience.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 will cost about 700 EUR and the Tab will ship in Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic Silver colors. The model’s numbers are SM-T870, SM-T875, and SM-T876B.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 price in Nigeria will start from 350,000 Naira, while in Ghana, it will sell at 5,200 Ghs and 97,000 Ksh in Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7:
- Platform: Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Processor: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+), Octa-core (1×3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 8GB RAM
- Colours: Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Silver
- Dimension: 253.8 x 165.3 x 6.3 mm
- Weight: 498 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Single Nano-SIM
- Display: 11.0 inch LTPS IPS LCD Display, 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) Dual Rear Cameras, [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Built-in Storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 20, 25, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G: Yes, 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 40, 77, 78 SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 3.2, magnetic connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: No
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: No
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (side-mounted)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 8000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 45W