The Infinix Note 11 Pro is the most powerful smartphone from Infinix in the 2021 Note series. Although it’s a more capable device, comparing it with the Note 10 Pro shows all Infinix did was proffer a near minor spec bump encased in a chassis with a slightly different design. More on that later in the article.
Where to Buy Infinix Note 11 Pro
Infinix Note 11 Pro Key Specs & Features
- 6.95-inch IPS LCD, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, ~387 PPI, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Android 11, XOS 8
- Mediatek Helio G96 Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 64MP + 13MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- 128GB Built-in Storage, with SD-Card support for UP to 2 Terabyte
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- Face Unlock
- Fast Charging (33W Capacity)
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
As hinted in the introductory paragraph, the Infinix Note 11 Pro’s design language isn’t far-fetched from what we had on the Note 10 Pro.
Taking a tour of the chassis shows that the rear panel is where the disparity lies. Infinix ditched the dual-tone / gradient design and went with just the gradient design. The camera module was also slightly redesigned here we have a mountainous arrangement as opposed dual column design we had on its predecessor.
Moving up front, we find an identical setup from its predecessor. It’s a 6.95-inch display with a hole camera in the top middle position.
Both displays are based on an IPS LCD panel and both have a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. However, the Note 11 Pro features a 120Hz refresh rate in lieu of the 90Hz refresh rate on the Note 10 Pro.
Enthusiasts in the market to purchase the Infinix Note 10 pro will have three colour options. They include Mithril Grey, Haze Green, and Mist Blue.
The cameras also aren’t far-fetched. They are a reminiscence for the most part. This goes to say the cameras may not be the reason you may want to upgrade. However please also note that this judgment is based on numbers, as a lot of things go with the camera performance. The software is one of them.
On the rear, we have a 64MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.7, a 13MP telephoto camera with an aperture of f/2.5 which is something we didn’t see on the Note 10 Pro. Lastly, we have a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4.
What’s different, Infinix traded the ultrawide with a telephoto and removed the dedicated monochrome camera as seen on the Note 10 Pro.
Hardware and Software
On the performance side, the Infinix Note 11 Pro opted for the MediaTek Helio G96 processor which is an upgrade over the Helio G95 processor on the Note 10 Pro. This is the same chip in the newer 2022 series like top of the line Infinix Note 12 VIP as well as the Note 12 G96 and Note 12 Turbo.
We also have only a 128GB storage and 8GB RAM option as opposed to 6GB / 8GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB and 256GB storage options on the Note 10 Pro.
Aside from the Mali-G57 MC2 GPU, we have in place of the Mali-G76 MC4 we have on the Note 10 Pro. the other facilitators are pretty much the same. We have the same non-removable 5000mAh battery and the same 33W fast charging mechanism.
On the software side, we have the XOS 8 user interface running on the Android 11 operating system.
The Infinix Note 11 Pro features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port with OTG support, low energy Bluetooth 5.0, and WiFi / hotspot.
Internet connectivity is capped at 4G, which means enthusiasts won’t be getting 5G connectivity.
Infinx Note 11 Pro Price and Availability
Infinix Note 11 Pro Price in Nigeria starts at around 133,999 Naira. The Note 11 Pro costs around $221 at global online stores, 4,899 EGP in Egypt, and 28,000 KES in Kenya.
The Infinix Note 11 Pro was announced on the 12th of October 2021 and is expected to go on sale later in October 2021.
Infinix Note 11 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Infinix Note 11 Pro:
- Platform: Android 11, XOS 8
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G96 (12 nm)(2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Mithril Grey, Haze Green, Mist Blue
- Dimension: 173.1 x 78.4 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 209g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.95-inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, ~84.5% screen-to-body ratio, ~387 PPI
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64MP (Primary) f/1.7 + 13MP (Telephoto) f/2.5 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED Flash, HDR, Panorama,
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes (up to 2TB)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 40
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: –
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: (Side-mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-removable 5000mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 33W Fast Charging Capacity