Pinterest is one of the most popular social media platforms around, and it’s no secret that videos are a big part of what makes Pinterest so engaging. But did you know that you can post videos on Pinterest?
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to post video on Pinterest! So whether you want to share a video from your website or another source, read on for instructions on how to post videos on Pinterest.
The Ultimate Guide: How To Post Video On Pinterest
Do you want to learn how to post videos on Pinterest? It’s pretty simple. In this blog post, we will walk you through the process step-by-step. By following these instructions, you will be able to start sharing your videos with the world!
- First, you need to go to the website pinterest.com and sign up for an account. Once you have done this, you will be able to create your profile. On your profile, you can choose to either upload a video or link to a video that is already on the internet.
- If you choose to upload a video, you will need to first select the file from your computer. Once the video is selected, you will need to click on the “Upload” button.
- After the video has been uploaded, you can then add a description and tags. These tags will help other users find your video when they are searching for something specific.
- Once you have added a description and tags, you can then click on the “Publish” button. This will make your video live on Pinterest and anyone who visits your profile will be able to view it.
- If you choose to link to a video that is already on the internet, you can do this by copying the URL of the video and then pasting it into the “Add a Video” section on your profile.
- After you have added the URL, you can then click on the “Publish” button. Just like uploading a video, this will make your video live on Pinterest and anyone who visits your profile will be able to view it.
That’s all there is to posting videos on Pinterest! By following these simple instructions, you will be able to start sharing your videos with the world in no time!
Also check our Tool – Pintrest video downloader
What Types Of Videos Do Well On Pinterest?
Video is becoming an increasingly important part of online marketing. It can be a great way to engage your audience and generate leads. But not all videos are created equal – some types of videos perform better on Pinterest than others.
The first type of video that does well on Pinterest is the explainer video. These videos are designed to explain a concept or idea in a simple and easy-to-understand way. They are often shorter in length and use visuals and graphics to help explain the concept.
The second type of video that does well on Pinterest is the how-to video. These videos show users how to do something, step-by-step. They are usually longer in length and can be very detailed.
Finally, the third type of video that does well on Pinterest is the testimonial video. These videos feature customers or clients talking about their experience with a product or service. They can be very powerful and can help build trust with your audience.
When creating videos for Pinterest, it is important to keep them short, sweet, and to the point. Users have a very short attention span, and you want to make sure that your video can capture their attention quickly.
You also want to make sure that your video is visually appealing – use engaging visuals and graphics to help explain your concept. And finally, make sure to include a call to action at the end of your video so that users know what they should do next!
If you follow these tips, you can create videos that will perform well on Pinterest and help you engage with your audience. So get started today and start creating videos that will help your business grow!
Also if you have find a tool for Pinterest video downloader online check our best Tool.
FAQs: How To Post Video On Pinterest
Q 1: How do I post a video on Pinterest?
A 1: You can upload videos from your computer or from a URL. To upload a video from your computer, click the + sign in the top left corner of the home page and select “Upload a Pin.” Then click “Choose file” to select the video you want to upload. To upload a video from a URL, enter the URL of the video in the “Add a Pin” box on the home page.
Q 2: What types of videos can I post on Pinterest?
A 2: You can post most types of videos on Pinterest, including .mov, .mpg, and .wmv files. Videos must be under 20MB and 10 minutes long.
Q 3: Can I post a video from YouTube or Vimeo on Pinterest?
A 3: Yes! To post a YouTube or Vimeo video, enter the URL of the video in the “Add a Pin” box on the home page.
Q 4: Can I upload a longer video?
A 4: Videos must be under 20MB and 10 minutes long. If you have a longer video, you can upload it to YouTube or Vimeo and then post the URL on Pinterest.
Q 5: Can other people share my videos on Pinterest?
A 5: Yes! Other people can share your videos on Pinterest if they find them interesting or useful. To make it easy for others to share your videos, we recommend adding a Pin It button to your website or blog.
Now that you know how to post video on Pinterest, it’s time to start creating some great content! Keep in mind the do’s and don’ts we talked about, and make sure your videos are both interesting and engaging.
Start experimenting with different types of videos, and see which ones get the most engagement from your audience. And most importantly, have fun with it! Video is a great way to show off your personality and connect with your followers in a new way. Are you ready to start posting videos on Pinterest?