Do you want to know the various Etisalat Data Plans. Here we provide you with Prices and activation codes for Etisalat Data Plan that will enable you enjoy Broadband services on Etisalat 4G LTE and 3G HSPA+ Networks in Nigeria.
Etisalat easyblaze was the brand name for Etisalat’s 3G Internet data services in Nigeria. However, Etisalat now also offers 4G LTE in a few cities. It offers super fast internet that will make broadband services possible and hassle free.
Etisalat easyblaze and 4G LTE offers high-speed internet, hassle free video streaming, super fast downloads, Web TV and more. Discover the most popular data plans from Etisalat in Nigeria on this page.
Etisalat Data Plan Prices & Access Codes
Etisalat Data Plan for 30-days internet access ranges from 1,000 Naira for 1GB to 18,000 Naira for 27.5GB. If you need more data, you also buy up to 120GB for 110,000 Naira valid for one year. Etisalat Data Plan also include Daily plans, Weekend plans, and Night plans.
- Etisalat 40MB Daily Data Plan (1 day) – *229*3*1# – 100 Naira
- 500MB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*12# – 500 Naira
- Weekend Data Plan (1GB) – *5995*2# – 500 NGN
- 1GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*7# – 1,000 Naira
- 1.5GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*25# – 1,200 Naira
- 2.5GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*8# – 2,000 Naira
- 4GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*35# – 3,000 Naira
- 5.5GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*36#- 4,000 NGN
- 11.5GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*5# – 8,000 NGN
- Etisalat 15 GB Data Plan (30 days) – *229*4*1# – 10,000 NGN
- Etisalat 27.5 GB Data Plan (30 days) – *229*4*3# – 18,000 NGN
- 30GB Etisalat Data Plan (90 days) – *229*5*1# – 27,500 NGN
- 60GB Etisalat Data Plan (120 days) – *229*5*2# – 55,000 NGN
- 100GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days) – *229*4*5# – 84,992 NGN
- 120GB Etisalat Data Plan (365 days) – *229*4*3# – 110,000 NGN
- Check your Internet balance – *228#
Recharge bonus may also be included to your data allocation.
How to connect to Etisalat easyblaze/4G Browsing
Access to Etisalat LTE and Easyblaze is not automatic. You have to be in a 3G coverage area to access Etisalat easyblaze and on a 4G LTE coverage area to enjoy Etisalat LTE. Etisalat easynet is available on GPRS/EDGE coverage areas. To access internet using the Etisalat high speed HSPA+ 3G/4G networks, you have to specifically activate an appropriate data plan using an appropriate access code.
You do not require a new SIM or a SIM swap for Etisalat Easyblaze, but LTE may require a SIM swap. If you are currently browsing on Etisalat EDGE, you can also browse on Etisalat 3G, but you must first activate an Etisalat data plan.
To activate Etisalat data plans load the recharge value for the package you wish to activate and then either use the appropriate USSD command or SMS the appropriate code for the package to 229.
Etisalat easyblaze 3G/4G supports auto-renewal. So, if you have enough credit on your device to renew your current data plan, the data plan will automatically be renewed.
The major advantage is that if you were not able to use up your data allowance within the validity period of your existing easyblaze subscription, the unused data will be rolled over to your new subscription.
For example, if you subscribed for the 1.5GB package and have 0.2GB left after 30 days, on auto renewal you will have 1.7GB. However, if you allow your subscription to expire before re-subscribing any unused data allowance will be lost.
Devices supported on Etisalat LTE & Easyblaze
For 4G, you need a phone that is LTE enabled and supports the LTE band 3 (1800MHz). Smartphones like the iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S8/S7, LG G5, Infinix Zero 4, Tecno Phantom 6, and lots more. We also have a list of Best 4G Phones for you to checkout.
Etisalat easyblaze can be accessed by any 3G WCDMA/HSPA/HSPA+ enabled device: mobile phones, tablets, modems, routers, etc. Note however, that the speed you get is limited by the technology on your device and the network demand in your area. No need considering easyblaze if you are using a GPRS/EDGE enabled device.
Etisalat easyblaze and 4G coverage
Etisalat easyblaze started in 14 cities namely Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Warri, Enugu, Aba, Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha and Benin, but has since rolled out to most cities in the country.
Coverage for LTE is still very thin. Coverage for LTE seems to be limited to some parts of Lagos for now.
Blazingly fast, up to 42Mbps HSPA+, up to 150Mbps LTE
Etisalat easyblaze is based on HSPA+ (evolved High Speed Packet Access) wireless broadband technology. HSPA+ is an evolution of the 3.5G technology HSPA (a combination of HSDPA and HSUPA).
Etisalat easyblaze offers data speeds of up to 42Mbps, while the 4G network should be capable of up to 150Mbps. Note that this figure will not be achieved in practice.
The speed you experience depends on the device you are using, the 3G/4G signal strength in your area and a number of other factors. So, expect actual speeds of between 1Mbps and 5Mbps for 3G and 2.5Mbps to 35Mbps. Share your personal speed figures on the comment form.
For more information about Etisalat easyblaze and LTE, visit Etisalat website at www.etisalat.com.ng.
- Etisalat Browsing on 3G
- Etisalat Browsing on 3G Speed Test
- MTN Data Plans
- Etisalat easyblaze Browsing data plans
- Etisalat easyblaze launch press release
- Glo Data Plans
- Airtel Data Plans
- Etisalat Free Weekly Internet Browsing
- Best Data Plans in Nigeria
- Etisalat 500MB Internet Browsing Data Plan
- Etisalat Easy Starter