Do you want to subscribe to a 9Mobile Data Plan. Here we provide you with Prices and activation codes for Etisalat Data Plan that will enable you enjoy Broadband services on 9Mobile (formally Etisalat) 4G LTE and 3G HSPA+ Networks in Nigeria.
9Mobile launched 3G data in Nigeria branded as Etisalat easyblaze in 2011. However, 9Mobile now also offers 4G LTE (branded as 9Mobile moreBlaze) in a number of cities and towns in Nigeria. It offers super fast internet that will make broadband services possible and hassle free.
9Mobile runs 4G on the popular LTE band (1800 MHz), which means most 4G phones can access superfast 4G data on the 9Mobile network.
Etisalat easyblaze and 4G LTE offers high-speed internet, hassle free video streaming, super fast downloads, Web TV and more. Discover the most popular data plans from Etisalat in Nigeria on this page.
9Mobile (Etisalat) Data Plan Prices & Access Codes
9Mobile Data Plan for 30-days internet access ranges from 500 Naira for 500MB to 15,000 Naira for 75GB. If you need more data, you also buy up to 365GB for 100,000 Naira valid for one year. Etisalat Data Plan also include Daily plans, Weekend plans, and Night plans.
- 500MB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*12# – 500 Naira
- 2GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*7# – 1,000 Naira
- 2.5GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*25# – 1,200 Naira
- 3.6GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*3# – 1,500 Naira
- 5.5GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*8# – 2,000 Naira
- 7GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*16# – 2,500 Naira
- 12GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*5# – 3,000 Naira
- 15GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*36#- 4,000 NGN
- 24GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*37# – 5,000 NGN
- 35GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*8# – 7,000 Naira
- 50GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*4*1# – 10,000 NGN
- 80GB 9Mobile Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*4# – 15,000 NGN
- 125GB Data Plan (30 days) – *229*2*6# – 20,000 Naira
- 225GB Etisalat Data Plan (60 days) – *229*5*6# – 30,000 Naira
- 75GB Etisalat Data Plan (90 days) – *229*5*1# – ₦25,000
- 425GB Etisalat Data Plan (90 days) – *229*5*7# – 50,000 Naira
- 165GB Etisalat Data Plan (180 days) – *229*5*2# – ₦50,000
- 600GB Etisalat Data Plan (180 days) – *229*5*8# – 70,000 Naira
- 1TB Etisalat Data Plan (365 days) – *229*5*3# – ₦100,000
- 1GB Etisalat Data Plan (1 day (11am to 5am)) – *229*3*11# – ₦200
- 3GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days (7pm to 7am)) – *229*3*12# – ₦1,000
- 7GB Etisalat Data Plan (30 days (7pm to 7am)) – *229*3*13# – ₦2,000
- 1GB Daily Package (1 day) – *229*3*3# – 300 Naira
- 1GB + Social (7 days) – *229*2*1# – 500 Naira
- 2GB + Social (3 days) – *229*3*4# – 500 Naira
- 7GB + Social (7 days) – *229*2*2# – 1,500 Naira
- Check your Internet balance – *228#
Recharge bonus may also be included to your data allocation. Also the + Social Plans offers free access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat during the validity period of the internet package.
9Mobile also offers a family share data plan that enables you share your data with up to four additional 9Mobile numbers. Just dial *917#, then buy any of the standard data plan that meets your requirement. To share your data with a 9Mobile number, just dial *229*9*pin*data quota*recipient’s number*3#.
How to connect to Etisalat easyblaze/4G Browsing
Access to Etisalat LTE and Easyblaze is not automatic. You have to be in a 3G coverage area to access Etisalat easyblaze and on a 4G LTE coverage area to enjoy Etisalat LTE.
Etisalat easynet is available on GPRS/EDGE coverage areas. To access internet using the Etisalat high speed HSPA+ 3G/4G networks, you have to specifically activate an appropriate data plan using an appropriate access code.
You do not require a new SIM or a SIM swap for Etisalat Easyblaze, but LTE may require a SIM swap. If you are currently browsing on Etisalat EDGE, you can also browse on Etisalat 3G, but you must first activate an Etisalat data plan.
To activate Etisalat data plans load the recharge value for the package you wish to activate and then either use the appropriate USSD command or SMS the appropriate code for the package to 229.
9Mobile 3G/4G supports auto-renewal. So, if you have enough credit on your device to renew your current data plan, the data plan will automatically be renewed.
The major advantage is that if you were not able to use up your data allowance within the validity period of your existing easyblaze subscription, the unused data will be rolled over to your new subscription.
For example, if you subscribed for the 1.5GB package and have 0.2GB left after 30 days, on auto renewal you will have 1.7GB. However, if you allow your subscription to expire before re-subscribing any unused data allowance will be lost.
Devices supported on 9Mobile 4G LTE MoreBlaze & 3G Easyblaze
For 4G, you need a phone that is LTE enabled and supports the LTE band 3 (1800MHz). Smartphones like the iPhone 13 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, LG G5, Infinix Zero 6, Tecno Phantom 9, and lots more. We also have a list of Best 4G Phones for you to checkout.
Etisalat easyblaze can be accessed by any 3G WCDMA/HSPA/HSPA+ enabled device: mobile phones, tablets, modems, routers, etc.
Note however, that the speed you get is limited by the technology on your device and the network demand in your area. No need considering easyblaze if you are using a GPRS/EDGE enabled device.
Also see Airtel Data Plan.
Etisalat easyblaze and 4G coverage
Etisalat (9Mobile) easyblaze started in 14 cities namely Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Warri, Enugu, Aba, Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha and Benin, but has since rolled out to most cities in the country.
Coverage for LTE is still very thin. Coverage for LTE seems to be limited to some parts of Lagos for now.
Blazingly fast, up to 42Mbps HSPA+, up to 150Mbps LTE
Etisalat easyblaze is based on HSPA+ (evolved High Speed Packet Access) wireless broadband technology. HSPA+ is an evolution of the 3.5G technology HSPA (a combination of HSDPA and HSUPA).
9Mobile 3G offers data speeds of up to 42Mbps, while the 4G network should be capable of up to 150Mbps. Note that this figure will not be achieved in practice.
The speed you experience depends on the device you are using, the 3G/4G signal strength in your area and a number of other factors. So, expect actual speeds of between 1Mbps and 5Mbps for 3G and 2.5Mbps to 35Mbps. Share your personal speed figures on the comment form.
For more information about 9Mobile 3G and 4G LTE, visit 9Mobile website at 9mobile.com.ng.
- Etisalat Browsing on 3G
- Etisalat Browsing on 3G Speed Test
- Best 5G Phones
- Best Gaming Phones
- MTN Data Plan
- What is 5G
- Best VPN
- Best Web Hosting
- Etisalat easyblaze Browsing data plans
- Etisalat easyblaze launch press release
- Glo Data Plan
- Airtel Data Plan
- Etisalat Free Weekly Internet Browsing
- Best Data Plans in Nigeria
- 9Mobile 4.5GB Internet Browsing Data Plan
- Etisalat Easy Starter