To enjoy cost effective internet, you need to activate an internet plan for your internet browsing. If not you will be browsing at pay as you go, which is billed at per kb or per minute bases. Internet browsing on pay as you go is very expensive, so going for bundled internet access is recommended.
Here we have provided information on Internet browsing activation codes for various data plans offered by networks in Nigeria. The aim is to provide easy access to activation codes for internet browsing bundles across networks in Nigeria.
To make it more useful, we also included the cost and data limit of the internet browsing bundles. You will also find info on checking your data balance.
Join us after the break for internet browsing access codes and more internet and mobile services resources.
Need more info about Internet?
Ask any question about Internet and Internet opportunities at our Internet forum or share your insight and knowledge.
You can also connect with us:
Are you interested in BlackBerry? Checkout BlackBerry Access codes. Checkout Internet Settings for browsing on Mobile Networks in Nigeria. You may also be interested on advertising to mobile browsing audience or how to check fake drugs with mobile phone.
On this page you also find links to useful resources on mobile and internet services in general.
Networks in Nigeria offer two forms of activation for their internet browsing bundles. One is the USSD method, where you dial a code ended with the hash key (#). Once you dial the code, you will receive a response if successful or unsuccessful.
The second method involves sending a code to a number via SMS. You will receive an SMS if activation is successful. When using a modem, some come with software that makes it possible to activate browsing packages without any code, just click the button for the internet browsing bundle you are interested in on the software interface and it will be activated automatically.
Activation codes for Internet browsing bundles in Nigeria
Here are activation codes for different internet browsing bundles in Nigeria. We focus on GSM networks as those are the ones that have made their browsing activation codes public. If your CDMA network uses activation codes, you can share it via a comment. Checkout Visafone Internet browsing activation codes.
Activation codes for Glo Internet Data Plans
Here are activation codes for Glo data plans. Glo Internet activation codes involves sending an SMS containing a two-digit number to 127. Glo also has USSD commands, but here we have provided code for only the SMS codes, except when unavailable.
- Glo 2.9GB Internet Browsing Plan – Always Micro (30 days) – N1,000 SMS 53 to 127
- Glo 8GB Internet Browsing Plan – Always Max (30 days) – N7,500 SMS 12 to 127
- Glo 1.5GB Internet – Always Macro Data Plan (30 days) – N3,000 SMS 54 to 127
- Glo 4GB Internet Browsing Plan – Always Min (30 days) – N5,000 SMS 11 to 127
- Glo 13GB Internet Browsing – Silver Data Plan (30 days) – N10,000 dial *127*11#
- Glo 20GB Internet Browsing – Gold Plan (30 days) – N15,000 dial *127*12#
- Glo 30GB Browsing – Platinium Data Plan (30 days) – N18,000 dial *127*13#
- Glo G300 (300 hours internet bundle) – N15,000 (4GB data limit) SMS 21 to 127
- Glo G100 (100 hours internet bundle) – N6,000 (3GB data limit) send 20 to 127
- Glo G Work Data Plan (8am – 9pm) – N6,000 (3GB limit) send 31 to 127
- Glo G Leisure (8pm – 9am + all day weekend) – N5,000 (3GB limit) SMS 30 to 127
- Glo Always Day Data Plan (24 hours) – N500 (150MB data limit) send 10 to 127
To check your data balance, SMS info to 127.
Activation codes for MTN Internet browsing Plans
Here are activation codes for MTN data plan. Like Glo, MTN activation code is done via SMS. However, in the case of MTN a three-digit number is used and 131 is the number to send the SMS to.
- MTN 325MB mobile browsing (24/7, 30 days) – N1300 (text 109 to 131)
- MTN 750MB mobile browsing (24/7, 30 days) – N2,000 (SMS 110 to 131)
- MTN 1.5GB mobile browsing (24/7, 30 days) – N3,500 (text 111 to 131)
- MTN Monthly for mobile, 100MB (24/7 30 days) – N1000 (text 106 to 131)
- MTN Daily for mobile, 10MB (24 hours) – N100 (SMS 104 to 131)
- MTN Weekly for mobile, 25MB (24/7, 7 days) – N500 (text 105 to 131)
- MTN Daily Internet, 150MB (24 hours) – N500 (text 103 to 131)
- MTN Monthly Internet, 7.5GB (24/7, 30 days) – N8,000 (text 101 to 131)
- MTN Day Time Internet, 3GB (9am – 9pm, 30 days) – N6,000 (text 107 to 131)
- MTN Night Internet, 3GB (9pm – 6am, 30 days) – N2,500 (text 102 to 131)
- MTN Weekend, 3GB (9am Fri – 9pm Mon, 30 days) – N3,000 (text 108 to 131)
To check your data plan balance, SMS 2 to 131.
Activation codes for Airtel Internet Browsing bundles
Here are activation codes for Airtel (formally Zain) internet browsing bundles. Activation for Airtel Data Plan is done via USSD.
- Airtel 768 Data Plan (125MB, 30 day,24/7) – *141*11*768# – N768
- Airtel Smartphone Data Plan (1.5GB, 30 day,24/7) – *141*11*7# – N3,000
- Airtel Midi Internet Bundle (325MB, 30 day,24/7) – *141*11*5# – N1,300
- Airtel Surf Internet Browsing (750MB, 30 day) – *141*11*6# – N2,000
- Airtel Plus Data Plan (3GB, 30 day,24/7) – *141*12*1# – N5,000
- Airtel Max Internet Browsing (5GB, 30 day,24/7) – *141*12*2# – N8,000
- Airtel Premium Internet Bundle (10GB, 30 day,24/7) – *141*12*3# – N15,000
- Airtel Lite Internet Bundle (200MB, 30 day,24/7) – *141*11*4# – N1,000
- Airtel Night Internet Browsing (3GB, 30 day) – *141*712*7# – N2,500
- Airtel Weekend Internet Browsing (3GB, weekends) – *141*712*8# – N3,000
- Airtel Weekly Data Plan (25MB, 7 day,24/7) – *141*712*9# – N400
- Airtel Daily Data Plan (10MB, 24 hours) – *141*712*11# – N100
- Airtel Day Internet Browsing Plan (150MB, 24 hours) – *141*712*3# – N500
To check your data balance, dial *141*712*0#.
Activation codes for Etisalat Data Plans
Here are activation codes for 9Mobile data plan. Like Airtel, Etisalat’s activation code is done via USSD.
- Etisalat Daily Internet Bundle (10MB/24 hours) – *229*3*1# – N100
- Etisalat Weekly Internet Browsing Bundle (50MB/7 days) – *229*3*4# – N500
- Etisalat 200MB Internet Browsing Bundle (30 days) – *229*2*1# – N1,000
- Etisalat 500MB Internet Browsing Bundle (30 days) – *229*2*2# – N2,000
- Etisalat 1.5GB Internet Browsing Bundle (30 days) – *229*2*4# – N4,000
- Etisalat 3GB Internet Browsing Bundle (30 days) – *229*2*3# – N6,500
- Etisalat 6GB Internet Browsing Bundle (30 days) – *229*2*5# – N8,000
- Etisalat 10GB Internet Browsing Bundle (30 days) – *229*4*1# – N10,000
- Etisalat 15GB Internet Browsing Bundle (30 days) – *229*4*2# – N15,000
- Etisalat 20GB Internet Browsing Bundle (30 days) – *229*4*3# – N18,000
- Etisalat Night & Weekends Browsing (30 days) – *229*3*3# – N4,000
To check your data balance, dial *228#.
That is the activation codes for internet browsing bundles in Nigeria. Hope you find it useful. Feel free to notify us of errors via comments. You can also notify us of activation codes for internet browsing bundles for other networks not included here.
More Mobile & Internet Topics:
- Best Data Plans
- Social Networking & IM most popular for Mobile users in Nigeria
- Etisalat Free internet Browsing bundles
- MTN internet Browsing Bundles
- Glo Data Plan
- Airtel Data Plan
- 9Mobile Data Plan
- What is 5G
- BlackBerry in Nigeria
- Airtel Internet Browsing 1GB Plan
- Connecting to the Internet
- Starcomms Internet Browsing Bundles
- Multilinks Internet Browsing Plans
- Mobile Internet Browsing
- DSTV Mobile TV Service
- Cheap Internet Browsing
- Value for Money Internet browsing bundles in Nigeria
- How to use a mobile phone as a modem for browsing on your computer
- MultiLinks internet browsing bundles
- Roaming on your mobile phone in Nigeria
- Breaking free from MTN free internet browsing cheats
- Airtel internet browsing bundles
- Send Free SMS
- Create Apps for Android Smartphones with iBuildApp free App creator
- Handcase Gune Mobile Search Engine