Below is the electricity rate for consumers under the Abuja Distribution Company of the PHCN. It is based on the new Multi-Year Tariff Order (MYTO 2), which took effect from June 1, 2012. The following states and territories are under the Abuja Distribution Company: FCT, Niger, Kogi, and Nassarawa.
Electricity Tariff Finder
So, the electricity rates below are valid only if you live in these territories. Note also that these power rates are only valid for 2012 as a new power tariff will take effect from January 1, 2013.
2012 Power Rates for Abuja District
|Tariff Class||Energy Unit Cost (N/KWH)||Fixed Charge (N/Month)|
|Street Lighting S1||12.47||500|
Note Valid only for FCT, Niger, Kogi, and Nassarawa until December 31, 2012.
2012 Electricity Tariff
Here are the electricity tariff for other states in Nigeria.
- Electricity Tariff for Lagos – Ikeja Disco
- Electricity Tariff for Lagos – Eko Disco
- Electricity Tariff for Abuja, Niger, Kogi, and Nassarawa
- Electricity Tariff for South East Nigeria
- Electricity Tariff for Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Bayelsa
- Electricity Tariff for Edo, Delta, Ondo, and parts of Ekiti
- Electricity Tariff for Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and part of Ekiti
- Electricity Tariff for Plateau, Bauchi, Benue and Gombe
- Electricity Tariff for Kano, Jigawa and Katsina
- Electricity Tariff for Kaduna, Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara
- Electricity Tariff for Yola, Adamawa, Borno, Taraba and Yobe
More PHCN & Energy Articles
- 2012 Electricity Tariff
- PHCN New Energy/Power Tariff not as it sounds
- Benefits prepayment meters by PHCN
- Cheating your electronic electric energy meter
- DDSY111 Pre payment meter
- Prepayment meter installation guide
- Review of monitor unit of electronic energy prepayment meter
- How to Recharge Prepayment Meter