Swift Networks is one name synonymous with high-speed broadband internet in Nigeria. It is perhaps one of the most popular internet service providers in Lagos. Swift networks is very popular among the business crowd that require reliable and fast broadband internet, but is quickly making it into homes.
In this post, you will be seeing the different data plans offered by Swift Networks in its coverage areas and the prices. Swift Networks’ broadband internet is based on 4G WIMAX and is available in 1Mbps, 2Mbps, and 3Mbps.
Swift Internet Plan Prices
- Swift Budget Data Plan (7 days, 300MB, 2Mbps) – N500
- Swift Budget Plus Internet Plan (30 days, 1GB, 2Mbps) – 2000 Naira
- Swift Economy Plan (30 days, 3GB, 2Mbps) – N4,000
- Swift Essential Data Plan (30 days, 14GB, 2Mbps) – N7,000
- Swift Club Plan (30 days, 20GB, 2Mbps) – 10,000 NGN
- Swift Business Internet Plan (30 days, 24GB, 2Mbps) – N12,000
- Swift Premium Internet Plan (30 days, 30GB, 2Mbps) – N15,000
- Swift Elite Data Data Plan (30 days, 46GB, 2Mbps) – N20,000
- Swift Elite Plus Internet Plan (30 days, 60MB, 2Mbps) – N25,000
Swift Internet Modem/Access Hub Price
To access internet on the Swift Networks, you will need some hardware like in any other network. According to the information on the Swift Networks website, you have a choice of two devices: an internet modem and a communications hub.
Swift network’s communications hub goes for 18,000 Naira.
You can visit Swift Networks website at www.swiftng.com for details.