Below is the electricity rate for energy consumers in Edo, Delta, Ondo, and parts of Ekiti states under the Benin Distribution Company of the PHCN. These new energy rates took effect from June 1, 2013 and is valid until May 31, 2014. A new electricity tariff will take effect June 1, 2014.
Power Tariff Finder
2013 Power Rates for Benin District
From the table it appears the unit cost of energy is unchanged for all categories of consumers in the Benin Disco. However, the fixed charge was adjusted upwards. The fixed charge for R2 consumers went up by 50% (250 Naira). Compare further, checkout the 2012 Benin Electricity Tariff
|Tariff Class||Energy Unit Cost (N/KWH)||Fixed Charge (N/Month)|
|Street Lighting S1||15.00||1000|
Note Valid only for Edo, Delta, Ondo, and parts of Ekiti states until December 31, 2012.
2013 Electricity Tariff
Here are the electricity tariff for other states in Nigeria.
- Electricity Tariff for Abuja, Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi
- Join us over the next hour, we will be providing the new tariff for all states in NigeriaJoin us over the next hour, we will be providing the new tariff for all states in Nigeria
More PHCN & Energy Articles
- 2012 Electricity Tariff
- PHCN New Energy/Power Tariff not as it sounds
- Benefits prepayment meters by PHCN
- Cheating your electronic electric energy meter
- DDSY111 Pre payment meter
- Prepayment meter installation guide
- Review of monitor unit of electronic energy prepayment meter
- How to Recharge Prepayment Meter