Nigerians often get gift cards from various sources, maybe through purchase or as a gift from friends and families. But they find it difficult to sell gift card in Nigeria just in case they have no need to redeem it.
Well, this problem statement is no longer a problem, as a new platform has now evolved to help you with your gift card trades and pay you for them instantly.
So, if you are willing to exchange gift card in Nigeria, you should do so on Cardnosh.
Little Information About Cardnosh
Cardnosh is a gift card trading site on which you can sell various gift cards for Naira. Cardnosh is duly registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name ‘Cardnosh Trading Services` and RC Number 2777339.
They have been in existence for a while now trading gift cards and providing the best of trading experiences to their customers in Nigeria and beyond.
How To Sell Gift Cards In Nigeria
Exchanging gift card for cash is very easy on Cardnosh. However, you have two trading options:
- You can trade on our dashboard by creating an account on the platform. Ensure that you verify your email when registering.Once that is done, proceed to login. You will see a rate calculator on your dashboard which you can use to calculate how much you will get for your card.
After that, proceed by using the trade button and follow trade instructions afterwards.
- You can as well trade on Whatsapp by contacting Cardnosh on +2348125349466.
You will get a response instantly. Specify what card you have and how much, an agent will be you the current rate.
After that, you will be given further instructions.
We have included the Whatsapp option for those who love to communicate effectively when trading.
Trading with either of these two options typically yields the same result and if successful, it will not take more than 5 minutes to receive payment.
Varieties Of Cards You Can Sell On Cardnosh:
- iTunes Gift Card
- Amazon Gift Card
- Steam Gift Card
- Walmart Gift Card
- Best Buy Gift Card
- Google Play Gift Card
- And others
Cardnosh typically buys all gift cards.
Gift Card Rates
Prices on gift cards vary depending on various market factors. However, you are always guaranteed to get the best card prices when you want to sell itunes card on Cardnosh. For instance, currently, an $100 iTunes gift card yields a return of nothing less than 24,000 naira on Cardnosh.
- E-Payment for Merchants & Shops in a Cashless Nigeria
- Mobile Money e-payment in Nigeria
- e-payment in Nigeria
- ATM card security
- Stopping one transaction scratch cards
- InterSwitch Verve e-payment solution
- Valucard e-payment
- Internet Banking in Nigeria
- Mobile Banking in Nigeria