Let’s take a detailed tour to find out the best villa communities of Dubai.
The most popular of the lot is Mirdif, with maximum searches conducted in 2019. The area is family and kids friendly.
It’s divided in two four parts Ghoroob, Mirdif Tulip, Uptown Mirdif and Shurooq. It’s the most prestigious areas of Dubai to rent and settle.
The price depends on the size as well as the facilities that come with the Villa.
An estimated cost of a three bedroom apartment would be around AED 105,000 where as a five bedroom villa may cost you AED 132,000.
- It’s close to the Dubai international airport,
- The location is always developing with one thing or other
- Have parks and many known restaurants for entertainment.
- Noise pollution due to the Dubai international Airport.
2. PALM JUMEIRAH:
Palm Jumeirah, for its exceptional design can be terms as world’s 8th wonder. The community is beautiful as well as the views from every apartment it has.
The community is divided in three parts Crescent, Trunk and 16 Fronds. You can experience great food, great views as well as culture diversity at Palm Jumeirah
The community is considered as the top most residential community of Dubai and this reflects in the cost of its rentals. A well-furnished 3, 4 as well as 5-bedroom villa will cost your around AED 6 million to AED 16 million.
The high prices are owing to the amenities and the luxury of the location. For a three bedroom Villa you can expect to pay around AED 260,000.
- Exceptional family community
- Active and buzzing nightlife
- Great dining options
Commuting to work can be a nightmare if you don’t have a car
3. ARABIAN RANCHES:
Arabian ranches are very popular as it’s a self-sustainable community that is both gated and secure.
The property is developed by the most trusted Emaar Developers. You have the option to choose from 400 Villas and apartments.
The spacious villas with pools and gym aren’t going to come cheap. These villas can be bought at the approx. price of AED 2.6M to AED 4.5M. These can also be rented at a whopping price of AED 145k to AED 250k.
- Offers ready to movie-in Villas
- Pet friendly community
- Houses state of the art class golf course
- Traffic issues
Jumeirah is one of the most popular family communities of Dubai. It’s best of families with school going kids. The community is close to Burj Al Arab.
Jumeirah also has sub-divisions 1, 2, 3, City Walk as well as the Jumeirah Bay Islands. You can get 3, 4 5 and 8 room villas at Jumeirah.
Average cost of renting an apartment in Jumeirah is AED 170k for three bedroom and to AED 190k for four bedroom Villa
- Exceptional healthcare institutions
- Close to exemplary schools
- Close to great beaches
No exceptional views as the properties are low-rises
5. THE SPRINGS:
For a serene and remote community the Springs is just perfect. Far from the buzz of the city, with picture perfect landscapes the community is the best for families with kids.
With an estimate of 4800 modern properties, the community offers style, comfort and luxury all in one package.
It’s a gated community that is totally secure, a villa here will cost you around 2.3 million for three bedrooms and AED 2.6 million for four bedroom Villas.
However, if you want more say a garden with your villa, you will have to pay around AED 1.4 million and AED 3.5 million for a tiny piece of heaven.
- Houses a number of grocery stores like Springs Souk to a Carrefour supermarket
- Close to Mall of Emirates
- Many self-care entities like salons as well as nail parlor to carter all your beauty needs
- If you don’t have a car, things might get hard for you, public transport is a nightmare
6. DAMAC HILLS:
The property is famous of its prime location as well as close by landmarks like Trump International Golf Club.
There are many restaurants close by as well as many healthcare institutions. You can easily buy 3, 4, 5 or 6 bedroom villa here.
Damac is also divided in to separate spaces like The Field, Piccadilly Green, Veneto, and Queens Meadows etc.
Cost varies from size to size, on average you can find a three bedroom villa in AED 2.4 million. on average a five bedroom villa will cost you AED 5.4 million.
- Lively community
- Houses the Akoya Park with play tennis, badminton and basketball courts
- Lack of private transport can be an issue
- Sobha Saptrang – Koramangala to Contribute and Enhance Residential Infrastructure Development
- How Online Technology is Changing Buying and Selling of Real Estate
- How to Design a Website
- Best Web Hosting
- Why You Should Use SMS Marketing in Real Estate
- PropLand Hub: New Mobile App for all Real Estate Services in Nigeria
- How to Generate Exposure for your Real Estate Business with a Drone