The Blackview BL6000 Pro 5G comes in as Blackview’s foray into 5G smartphones. It debuts as the world’s first rugged smartphone to feature 5G connectivity. The BL6000 existence shows that enthusiats can have a very capable smartphone performance-wise, without having to deal with fragility, which is thanks to its shockproof chassis and its IP rating for water and dust resistance.
Where to Buy Blackview BL6000
Blackview BL6000 Pro 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.36-inch, IPS LCD Display, 2300 x 1080 pixels
- Android 10
- 8GB RAM
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 Processor
- 256GB built-in storage
- 48MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- 5G Support
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- 5,280 mAh Non-Removable Battery
Design and Display
The design on the BlackView BL6000 Pro 5G isn’t far fetched from what we have seen on most Blackview rugged smartphones. It follows a specific design theme.
Perusing the chassis placements, you find a 6.49-inch IPS LCD display upfront, housing a punch-hole camera. This display bears a resolution of 2300 x 1080 pixels.
Flipping to the rear, we discover an array of three cameras and an LED flash. You will also find the Blackview branding, which indicates its a Blackview smartphone.
Away from the aesthetics and placements. Its chassis comprises of materials that help build resistance against damage from common smartphone accidents. Am talking about water, dust, and drops from a distance.
The parameters showing this capability include an IP68 rating for up to 1.5m of water for up to 30 minutes, IP69k rating against close-range high pressure, MIL-STD-810G which indicates drop protection from heights up to 1.5m. It also has an Ice mode that prevents it from extremely low temperatures up to -30 degrees.
The camera department holds four cameras. Which is distributed as triple on the rear and a single one upfront. These cameras aren’t anywhere close to being the most powerful in the bunch, but it’s substantial.
The triple camera system on the rear comprises of a 48MP primary camera and two 2MP secondary cameras. This rear camera setup is capable of shooting videos maxed at 1080p @ 30fps.
Upfront, we have a single 16MP camera for selfies. This camera is instilled in a punch hole on the display.
Hardware and Software
For performance, the Blackview BL6000 Pro 5G rocks the Mediatek Dimensity 800 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB built-in storage, and a non-removable 5280mAh battery.
This performance hardware combo unarguably one of the most powerful on any Blackview smartphone. This goes to say enthusiasts are in for good performance.
On the software side, the Blackview BL6000 Pro 5G runs its interface ontop or the Android 10 interface.
The Blackview BL6000 pro 5G features a USB Type-c port, Bluetooth, Wifi, and NFC (Near field connection).
Internet connectivity here maxes out at 5G, which means enthusiasts can download, upload, and stream with 5G internet speed.
Blackview BL6000 Pro 5G Price and Availability
Blackview BL6000 Pro price starts at $499.99. You can now pre-order the smartphone on Banggood. It also currently available on AliExpress.
Blackview BL6000 Pro 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Blackview BL6000 Pro 5G :
- Platform: Android 10, upgradeable to Android 11 (2021 update)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800
- GPU: Mali-G57 MP4
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: –
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Dual-SIM
- SIM Count: Nano-SIM
- Display: 6.49-inch IPS LCD Display, 2300 x 1080 Pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48MP (Primary) IMX582 + 2MP + 2MP
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, 4k @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 256GB
- Memory Card Support: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: –
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: –
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A 34/38/39/40/41
- 5G: NSA and SA 5G, n1/n3/n5/n8/n20/n28/n38/n41(PC2)/n77(PC2)/n78
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: –
- Navigation: GPS, GLOANASS, Beidu, Galileo, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes (Google Assistant)
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: IP68K, MIL-STD-010G, IP68 (up to 1.5m for 30 minutes), Can Work in -30℃ Freezing Temperature
- Dust Resistant: Drop-proof up to 1.5m heights
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-removable 5280 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: up to 30 hours
- Standby Time: up to 530 Hours
- Fast Charging: –