The Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC is basically a regular Note 10 Pro with NFC support, all other features of the package are basically the same, which can be pretty much likened to the relationship seen between the Regular Infinix Hot 10s and the Hot 10s NFC. To further buttress this point, we explore the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC.
Where to Buy Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC
Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC Key Specs & Features
- 6.95-inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, ~387 PPI, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Mediatek Helio G95 Processor
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- 128GB / 256GB Built-in Storage, SD-Card support
- DTS Audio (Dual Speakers)
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- 33W Fast Charging Capacity (X-Charge)
- Non-Removable 5000 mAh Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
There is pretty much nothing new about the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC’s design. It’s a replica of the regular Note 10 Pro. Repeating designs across members of the series is pretty much a system that can be tagged as convenient for smartphone manufacturers.
On the rear, we have the same dual-tone design as seen on its regular sibling. We also have the same camera module, which is a square housing four cameras and an LED flash. The Infinix logo sits very close to the extreme bottom indicating it’s an Infinix smartphone.
There is no optical fingerprint sensor on the rear, due to the presence of a fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button on the side. Still, on the things peculiar to the rear, the colour options available on this device include Black, Purple, and Nordic Secret.
Moving upfront we find a 6.95 inch IPS LCD display with a punch-hole camera in the top middle position. The highlights of this display are a resolution of 1080 x 2460, a density of approximately 387 PPI, and a 90Hz refresh rate.
The Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC camera is also reminiscent of the standard Note 10. We have similar cameras.
On the rear, we have a quad camera setup that comprises a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera with a 120˚ field of view, a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4, and a 2MP monochrome camera with an aperture of f/2.4. The video record on this camera is capped at 4k @ 30fps.
Upfront, we have the same 16MP camera instilled in the punch hole camera on the display. This camera is capable of shooting videos up to 1080p @ 30fps.
Hardware and Software
Performance-wise, the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC offers the same package as seen on its regular Note 10.
Here we have the Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor and the Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. The RAM and storage options on this device include 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM. What’s more, we have a 5000mAh battery coupled with an 18W fast charge mechanism.
On the software side, we have the XOS 7.6 user interface running on the Android 11 operating system.
The highlights of the connectivity features on the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC features a includes 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port with OTG support, low energy Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and Wifi.
Internet connectivity is capped at 4G, which means enthusiasts won’t be getting 5G connectivity.
Infinix Note Pro 10 NFC Price and Availability
Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC price starts at around $179 for the 6GB / 64GB variant and around $198 for the 8GB / 128GB variant. The Note 10 Pro NFC is not yet in Nigeria, Kenya, or Ghana and it is not clear if these models will be sold in these markets. However, the standard Note 10 Pro is now available in Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana.
The Infinix Note 10 was announced on May 12 2021 and was available for purchase in July 2021.
Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC Specs
Here are a few specs of the Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC:
- Platform: Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB
- Colours: Black, Purple, Nordic Secret
- Dimension: 172.8 x 78.3 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.95 inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2460, 387 PPI, 91% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64MP (Primary) +8MP (Ultrawide) 120˚+ 2MP (Depth) f/2.4 + 2MP (Monochrome) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama, PDAF, [email protected], [email protected]
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2)
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 /
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 40, 66
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: –
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Low-energy Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Side-Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes (Google Assistant)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 5000mAh Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 33W Fast Charging Capacity (X-Charge)